We have an exciting entry-level position for a highly motivated Subscriptions Administrator to support our large customer base of educational institutions across the UK and wider European territory.
In this role you will be responsible for quoting and ensuring the continuation and renewal of a broad portfolio of European customers, as well as following time-sensitive and highly structured administrative processes. As a Subscriptions Administrator you will become part of a dynamic International team of post-sales representatives, joining a great environment for learning, and being able to develop overtime.
- Achieve uplift and retention targets.
- Follow defined renewal process and procedures.
- Become proficient in our products’ value propositions and pricing.
- Identify customer needs and escalate queries to the appropriate department.
- Report data precisely and control CRM systems to track own performance.
- Progress in your own personal development.
- Fluent written and verbal English as well as one other European language
- Able to manage a large customer base
- Savvy with spreadsheets/excel
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution.
- Self motivated, passionate and thriving in a fast-paced environment.
- Diligent and Organised
Turnitin, LLC is committed to the policy that all persons have equal access to its programs, facilities and employment without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, religion, creed, disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital or veteran’s status