We are searching for people who demonstrate a passion for education and technology, are collaborative and entrepreneurial in spirit, and who can contribute to our continuing success and growth. In return, Turnitin offers a great benefits package and provides challenging and inspiring work.
Turnitin is looking for a Marketing Specialist to write, build and deliver marketing content and campaigns in the Spanish and Portuguese speaking markets in the region. This person will help create awareness and preference for Turnitin’s solutions in key areas: Content and Social Media Marketing.
- Reporting to the Marketing Manager and Team Leader Latin America, you will be responsible for translating Turnitin’s value proposition into compelling content and campaigns with a focus on the different personas in the target audience;
- Research, interview, write and document customer success stories via written and video testimonials;
- Write, regionalise, implement and manage Spanish and Portuguese speaking markets campaigns;
- Organize and clean up databases, assemble and send emails communications using CRM tools as Pardot, Salesforce and Groove;
- Create, assemble and update compelling content for social media (LinkedIn and Facebook), newsletters, and blogs;
- Write a periodic Newsletter to communicate Turnitin value and customer experiences to prospects and customers.
- Update the Turnitin’s website in Portuguese and Spanish;
- Measure and evaluate key success metrics.
What you bring…
- Passion for the educational industry;
- Experience with producing different types and formats of content from short and long form editorial to videos and webinars;
- Excellent storytelling, high-quality visualization and writing skills, to communicate effectively with the different personas in the target audience;
- Demonstrated understanding of content distribution strategies across various channels and platforms;
- Understanding of how to measure the performance of various types of content marketing programs to deliver positive ROI.
Requirements and Skills
- Degree in Marketing; Business Administration; Communications; Journalism & Media Studies;
- Fluent in Spanish and English, Portuguese highly desirable;
- +3 years of experience in academic or marketing content writing;
- Experience creating content in different formats - video, text, graphics, etc.;
- Highly organized, detail-oriented, and able to work both independently and as part of the team;
- Desire to get hands-on work experience and be consistently challenged;
- Ability to function professionally in a fast-paced environment;
- Experience using sales CRM and marketing automation systems highly desirable;
- Experience with Turnitin as user is highly desirable.
Where You’ll Be…
- Based in Mexico City or Monterrey, Mexico.
- May be required to travel across Latin America and the U.S. for strategy meetings.
In Return You’ll get…
- Challenging working environment with an exciting team in a top edtech company with the most penetration in higher education;
- Expensed travel;
- Holiday allowance.
Please apply with an English Resume/CV
Turnitin, LLC is committed to the policy that all persons have equal access to its programs, facilities and employment without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, religion, creed, disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital or veteran’s status