We are looking for a high-performing Sales Account Manager based in Ecuador or Bogota, Colombia to help us meet our ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives within the Latin American region. You will be responsible for helping to develop and executing all key growth sales strategies, tactics and action plans required to achieve your financial targets. You will be responsible for operating remotely and reporting into Headquarters in Mexico.
• Analyze market, industry and customers to identify sales opportunities and issues and prepare concrete plans and campaigns, strategic and tactical, to address such issues and realize opportunities.
• Execute strategic plan to achieve sales targets and expand the customer base in your territory. Own and hit/exceed annual sales targets.
• Provide distributors with active management support – sales, service, technical
• Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships.
• Partner with customers to understand their business needs and objectives.
• Effectively communicate the value proposition through proposals and presentations.
• Successful candidates must be fluent in verbal and written English and Spanish.
Please note: All resumes must be submitted in English to be considered
• An entrepreneurial and experienced sales person who thrives in a fast-moving environment and understands how to build out a territory for the long term (proven experience is a must).
• Must be comfortable, and confident, with public speaking skills and making presentations to audiences ranging in size from one to several hundred people.
• Must have a positive attitude, be a team player and an active doer.
• Demonstrable experience in developing client-focused, differentiated and achievable solutions.
• Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills.
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
• Knowledge of CRM systems.
• A Bachelor degree from an accredited 4-year institution.
• 5+ yrs. Proven sales experience, consistently meeting or exceeding targets.
• Must reside in the assigned territory and possess a valid driver’s license for the assigned territory.
• Possession of a valid passport if international travel is required.
• Must be able to travel consistently, and sufficiently, to achieve assigned sales projections or quotas.
• Must be highly self-motivated with the proven ability to work independently.
• Familiarity with technology products in the Education environment considered a plus.
Turnitin, LLC is committed to the policy that all persons have equal access to its programs, facilities and employment without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, religion, creed, disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital or veterans status.