At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 600 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let’s move the world forward, together.
About the Role
As a Program Manager for Eats Comm Ops Restaurant Support, you will build and execute a strategy for building an excellent Restaurant customer experience through core support experiences, as well as through execution of a strategy around customer segmentation. You will help design and implement tailored customer support programs that fit the unique needs of various segments of restaurant partners. You will ensure quality, scaled restaurant support experience that meets the changing needs of the Uber Eats business.
What You’ll Do
- Develop and execute strategy for US/CAN restaurant support that encompasses the full partner life cycle and partner segment types
- Build and develop strong relationships with cross-functional counterparts (e.g., City Ops, Central Ops, Sales Ops, Business Development, Sales, S&P, Product, Engineering, Finance, Global CommOps, BPOs, COE) in order to successfully meet short and long term business needs
- Develop analytical frameworks that support all project work, especially to drive continuous improvement in existing support processes
- Identify operational weaknesses and help improve or innovate new processes to meet the needs of the business
What You’ll Need
- Minimum 4 years of experience in operations / investment banking / consulting / business intelligence / strategy or related experience; some high-growth operations or startup experience is very much preferred.
- A desire to learn, highly motivated self-starter, with an eagerness to learn and grow
- Strong project management skills with a track record of effective stakeholder management and delivery of results
- A "driver" personality - biased toward action, great collaborator and master disambiguator/simplifier - constantly pushing toward clarity and delivery.
- Excellent communicator, the ability to engage internal and external customers
Bonus Points if
- Previous Restaurant Operations experience
- Previous customer support experience
- Experience using Salesforce
- SQL Proficiency highly preferred