Bitglass is a rapidly growing cloud security company - the Wall Street Journal’s #1 Tech Company to Watch in 2018 and a Gartner Magic Quadrant leader. With rock solid technology, an amazing team, ample funding from tier 1 venture capital firms, and hundreds of deployed and referenceable customers in a broad range of industries, we’re growing every day. An effective partnering strategy can help us achieve substantial leverage in our go-to-market, and we’re seeking a leader to own our strategy and relationships with OEMs, technology partners, SIs, MSP/MSSPs, and more.
You’ll define and develop Bitglass’ overall partnering strategy, focusing on high value partnerships of mutual value, and expand business. This role isn’t about chasing logos and press releases - it’s about determining and executing on a partnership strategy that gives Bitglass an unfair advantage in the market.Summary- The Right Fit:
- Balanced. Developing partnerships requires someone that’s part sales person, part product manager. You must be driven to excel in both areas.
- Growth Mindset. Your prior “playbook” might or might not work at Bitglass. A lifelong learner will figure that out quickly and find the appropriate path for this company and space.
- Energetic and Collaborative. We are driven to dominate our market via a collaborative, transparent, and supportive environment. The right leader will thrive in our company culture.
- Leader. While this role is initially an individual contributor position, growth of the team is limited only by your execution. We prefer a demonstrated ability to hire, manage, and lead a team.
- Startup DNA. We’re not so small that you need to take out the trash, but we are small enough that you need to roll up your sleeves and get stuff done.
- 5 years’ experience in Business Development or Sales
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field
- Exceptional communication skills