Bitglass is a rapidly growing cloud security company - the Wall Street Journal’s #1 Tech Company to Watch in 2018 and a Gartner Magic Quadrant leader. With rock solid technology, an amazing team, ample funding from tier 1 venture capital firms, and hundreds of customers in a broad range of industries, we’re growing every day.
Bitglass is still small enough that you’ll have opportunities to wear different hats and work creatively on a variety of projects, while also expanding quickly enough that there is a lot of room for personal growth. It’s an exciting environment for learning and developing one’s career. We offer candidates competitive salaries, benefits, and stock packages.
The SEO Manager at Bitglass will manage our website & SEO strategy. This position requires skills in technical SEO, coding, site management, reporting, and analyzing insights. You will also work closely with multiple internal teams including Marketing, UX, and IT.
- Craft and manage a SEO strategy to drive sustainable organic growth for Bitglass
- Implement a SEO strategy, including leading keyword analysis, competitor gap analysis, and backlink analysis to improve SEO positions for target keywords and support website optimization.
- Perform ongoing SERP analysis and optimize on-page elements and site architecture for critical search terms
- Build and maintain vendor relationships to ensure optimal use of SEO tools and services
- Manage SEO performance based on site impressions, clickthrough rates, traffic, and conversions
- Collaborate with Demand Generation and Product Marketing to implement and optimize SEO strategies
- Work with Product Marketing to develop thought leadership content that utilizes target keywords
- Stay up to date with new developments in SEO. Provide recommendations and deploy new strategies based on latest trends in algorithms.
skills & experience
3+ years of technical SEO Marketing experience
Experience using Google Analytics, MOZ, WordPress, Hubspot, Marketo and third-party SEO tools
Experience working with back-end SEO elements such as .htaccess, robots.txt, metadata ,and site speed optimization to optimize website performance
Strong understanding of technical SEO (sitemaps, crawl budget, canonicalization, Schema.org, etc.)
Proactive and self-motivated with the ability and flexibility to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
Growth mindset, bringing new ideas to the table and seeking constant improvement and growth
Relevant BA/BS degree