Looking for a job to get you out of bed?
At Casper, we believe that better sleep makes for better living. We design products and experiences to help you dream your way to a better life! We are currently looking for a passionate Digital Product Manager to join our team. We are looking for someone who is excited about Casper’s transformation from a mattress company into a global sleep brand. We are developing sleep products that are integrated with software (what we call connected products) and this person will be responsible for that software. The ideal candidate has experience delivering applications in a mobile or consumer electronics environment. They should thrive in fast-paced environments and feel energized by going above and beyond to deliver stellar results. This role is for someone who is highly collaborative and able to navigate both front-end and back-end technology teams with confidence.
Casper (casper.com) is a global sleep company that launched in 2014 with an obsessively engineered, outrageously comfortable mattress sold directly to consumers. Its critically acclaimed sleep surface was developed in-house, has a sleek design, and is delivered in a small, "how did they do that?"-sized box. The company is one of the fastest-growing consumer brands of all time, and its product line has expanded to include sheets, pillows, a matching foundation, and a dog mattress. Casper was named one of Fast Company's 50 Most Innovative Companies in 2017, and its eponymous mattress was crowned one of TIME Magazine's Best Inventions.
We are deeply committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce so that we represent all those who dream big equally.
When you’re not catching zzz’s, this is what you’ll do
- Champion and execute on the vision for Casper connected products and supporting software services across multiple platforms.
- Identify user needs and drive a product plan that addresses them
- Prioritize goals, build consensus across teams and stakeholders, clearly communicate objectives
- Partner with physical product and operations teams to scope and manage iterations of discovery, development, launch and post-launch activities
- Strategically evolve and grow existing products and services to constantly deliver a better user experience.
- Manage the product backlog and maintain the roadmap
Our dream candidate is...
- Has 7+ years of experience as a product manager with Connected Devices specific experience
- Has a bachelor degree in Computer Science, Design, Business or related field
- Is a highly motivated professional and thrives in a dynamic company
- Is a strategic thinker focused on business impact
- Is an excellent communicator with a great sense of humor
- Is always learning, training, improving themselves and others
- Is willing to dive in with a no-task-is-too-small attitude
The syrup on your waffles
- Salary to pay your bills, a potential bonus for some splurging, and equity so that you’re part of the Casper family.
- Medical, vision, and dental insurance to help you with those coughs or cavities (too many waffles...).
- 401K program so you can still spend money later in life.
- Extra cash incentives for being healthy and fit (we actually give you money to track your sleep!).
- Unlimited vacation policy. If you need time off just take it; we trust you!
- Bi-weekly catered lunches to catch up with your teammates.
- Free snacks and coffee, including a huge breakfast selection (10 types of cereal anyone?)
- Nap pods, for those days when you stayed out a little too late...
- A full gifted bed set when you join (mattress, sheets, pillows, the works)!
If you dream about this stuff this job is probably right for you. We look forward to learning more about you, but if you’re feeling sleepy, take a nap before applying!