Looking for a job to get you out of bed?
We're looking for a Salesforce developer to join our CRM team in using Salesforce to drive sales and deliver exceptional service to all customers. This role requires a keen understanding of the integrated functions within a service, sales and retail organization and the ability to build and execute on programs that drive superior sales results.
Casper (casper.com) is a global sleep company that launched in 2014 with an obsessively engineered, outrageously comfortable mattress sold directly to consumers. Its critically acclaimed sleep surface was developed in-house, has a sleek design, and is delivered in a small, "how did they do that?"-sized box. The company is one of the fastest-growing consumer brands of all time, and its product line has expanded to include sheets, pillows, a matching foundation, and a dog mattress. Casper was named one of Fast Company's 50 Most Innovative Companies in 2017, and its eponymous mattress was crowned one of TIME Magazine's Best Inventions.
We are deeply committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce so that we represent all those who dream big equally.
When you’re not catching zzz’s, this is what you’ll do
- Work cross-functionally to develop, maintain and improve upon SFDC integrations with both internal and third party systems
- Work closely with business partners to review operational processes and identify inefficiencies and opportunities for automation
- Design, develop and configure customized solutions using the full Salesforce toolset including custom objects and fields, validation rules, workflows, approval processes, etc
- Share your knowledge and input for technical designs, project plans, deployments, and training documents to ensure Salesforce's adoption at Casper
- Stay current with emerging CRM and Salesforce.com solutions and recommend innovations to the team
Our dream candidate is...
- Strong proficiency in object oriented programming (preferably 3+ years experience, a CS degree, or similar experience)
- Familiarity with git and CI/CD principles
- 2+ years working with Salesforce applications
- Proficiency in Apex programming, including but not limited to: controllers, triggers, batches, and test suites
- Experience developing lightning components using the lightning design system
- Understands and embraces the "clicks not code" philosophy
- Familiarity with third-party integration tools and managed packages
The syrup on your waffles
- A full gifted bed set when you join (mattress, sheets, pillows, the works)!Salary to pay your bills, a potential bonus for some splurging, and equity so that you’re part of the Casper family.
- Medical, vision, and dental insurance to help you with those coughs or cavities (too many waffles...).
- 401K program so you have some savings for later in life.
- Extra cash incentives for being healthy and fit (we actually give you money to track your sleep!).
- Unlimited vacation policy. If you need time off just take it; we trust you! And Summer Fridays.
- Paid 5 week sabbatical after you have been with Casper family 5 years.
- Generous Parental Leave.
- Bi-weekly catered lunches to catch up with your teammates.
- Free snacks and coffee, including a huge breakfast selection (10 types of cereal anyone?)
- Nap pods, for those days when you stayed out a little too late...
If you dream about this stuff this job is probably right for you. We look forward to learning more about you, but if you’re feeling sleepy, take a nap before applying!