Looking for a job to get you out of bed?
At Casper, we believe that better sleep makes for better living. We design products, services and experiences to help you dream your way to a better life!
Casper (casper.com) was created to re-imagine sleep from the ground up, beginning with its obsessively engineered, outrageously comfortable mattress. All of Casper’s sleep products — including its pillow, bedding, and furniture — are developed in-house by the company’s award-winning R&D team in San Francisco. Casper was named one of Fast Company’s Most Innovative Companies in the World and its eponymous mattress was crowned one of TIME Magazine's Best Inventions.
We are seeking an experienced product manager to help reimagine how customers shop sleep online.
To be successful in this role, you must be multifaceted product manager who can traverse between deep data analytics and user-centered experience design with confidence. You are a strong collaborator, who is able to inspire others with your vision, while being receptive to their options. You should be energized to own and drive a thoughtful roadmap that delivers tangible business value and makes customers smile.
We are deeply committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce so that we represent all those who dream big equally.
When you’re not catching zzz’s, this is what you’ll do
- Partner with design and UX research teams to think deeply about how customers shop sleep with Casper and the role of casper.com in those journeys.
- Evolve our shopping experience to be more consultative and specific to customers’ individual sleep needs.
- Dive into onsite behavior and order data to identify opportunities for onsite personalization and segmentation.
- Partner with eCom stakeholders to drive an optimization and personalization roadmap that unlocks revenue opportunities across customer cohorts.
- Collaborate with business owners to develop a roadmap that meets objectives, drives key results for growing the business, and creates experiences that delight users.
- Maintain a robust backlog, breaking projects into attainable milestones with MVP deliveries.
- Lead cross-functional teams, including engineering, design, marketing, UX research and data, through the agile execution process from conception, requirements gathering, UX design, development, and testing through to launch.
- Synthesize coherent product requirements that provide clarity, focus and prioritization to complex problems.
- Define and track metrics to assess success and failure of products, while ensuring the team and stakeholders are aligned on goals.
- Conduct ongoing competitive analysis of other sites, apps, and products to continually identify ways to improve our user experience.
Our dream candidate is...
- someone with 5+ years of product management experience in eCommerce and conversion optimization.
- strongly orientated towards experimentation, with robust experience in AB testing.
- experience optimizing business performance metrics and partnering closely with marketing.
- confident in business modeling, user experience exploration, product analytics and product architecture
- familiar with onsite analytics, tracking and personalization tools.
- entrepreneurial and excited about building a new competency within an existing organization
- a strategic thinker focusing on business impact
- an excellent communicator with a great sense of humor
- always learning, training, improving yourself and others
The syrup on your waffles
- Salary to pay your bills, a potential bonus for some splurging, and equity so that you’re part of the Casper family.
- Medical, vision, and dental insurance to help you with those coughs or cavities (too many waffles...).
- 401K program so you can still spend money later in life.
- Extra cash incentives for being healthy and fit (we actually give you money to track your sleep!).
- Unlimited vacation policy. If you need time off just take it; we trust you!
- Bi-weekly catered lunches to catch up with your teammates.
- Free snacks and coffee, including a huge breakfast selection (10 types of cereal anyone?)
- Nap pods, for those days when you stayed out a little too late...
- A full gifted bed set when you join (mattress, sheets, pillows, the works)!
If you dream about this stuff this job is probably right for you. We look forward to learning more about you, but if you’re feeling sleepy, take a nap before applying!