MobileIron is the secure foundation of modern work. Think of the way you work today and how important the safety of your data has become. With today’s distributed workforce, for us to stay productive, it’s imperative that we can access our devices and data safely, anytime, anywhere. MobileIron provides that peace of mind to organizations and their employees – an always-on secure and convenient access, no matter what device you use or where you are. Chosen by over 17,000 global enterprises, MobileIron is the leading standalone Enterprise Mobility Management (EMM) and Unified Endpoint Management provider (UEM).
Following a 7-year leadership position in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for EMM, in 2018, MobileIron was also recognized as a leader in Gartner’s inaugural Magic Quadrant for UEM.
Are you excited about winning in cloud, security, and mobility? We are looking for passionate people to help us build the next chapter of MobileIron. Join us as we rapidly innovate to meet the needs of our growing customer base.
Manage our multi-million-dollar recurring revenue base of thousands of existing commercial customers through our major carrier partner in the UK (BT/EE). This role is a combination of retention and cross/upselling activities in conjunction and matrixed between the commercial sales team in the UK and the global carrier team. The role carries significant revenue responsibility and requires somebody with strong operational and analytical skills as well as someone who is both commercially and technically savvy and wants to build a career with a market leading software company.
- Graduate ideally with some desk-based sales experience
- Strong database and analytical skills
- Good communication and persuasion skills
- Self-motivated team player who can work with ambiguity and changing environment
- Working with partners/carriers and their end-users
- Ability to present technical solutions remotely (phone and Zoom)
We are building a team of highly experienced sales professionals with deep knowledge in the area of complex sales and technology. The ideal candidate will have worked extensively with channel and carrier partners.
Together with our partner channel you will generate new business and new markets. Also, you will be responsible for driving strategic, enterprise-wide data initiatives within different market segment. You must be able to forecast sales activity and revenue achievement, while creating satisfied and reference able customers. Developing sales with carrier and channel partners will be integral.
Qualifications & skills
• Proficient in using Salesforce
• SaaS and software licencing experience
• Excellent written/verbal communication skills
• Strong problem-solving skills
• Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
• Highly motivated, driven and self-starting individual
• Strong qualification and identification skills
Keep up with the latest.
Get the latest updates from Norwest and insights into the venture capital world.