MobileIron is the secure foundation of modern work. Think of the way you work today and how important the safety of your data has become. With today’s distributed workforce, for us to stay productive, it’s imperative that we can access our devices and data safely, anytime, anywhere. MobileIron provides that peace of mind to organizations and their employees – an always-on secure and convenient access, no matter what device you use or where you are. Chosen by over 17,000 global enterprises, MobileIron is the leading standalone Enterprise Mobility Management (EMM) and Unified Endpoint Management provider (UEM).
Following a 7-year leadership position in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for EMM, in 2018, MobileIron was also recognized as a leader in Gartner’s inaugural Magic Quadrant for UEM.
Are you excited about winning in cloud, security, and mobility? We are looking for passionate people to help us build the next chapter of MobileIron. Join us as we rapidly innovate to meet the needs of our growing customer base.
As the Enterprise Account Executive your role encompasses:
• High touch sales to new and existing accounts
• Work with Partners to develop assigned industry for acquisition and retaining customers
• Know the Product, strengthen partner’s sales and SE to sell new logo and upsell
• Know the pricing and positioning to keep the deal integrity in the channel
• Demonstrate MobileIron’s vision and product in 1st meetings
• Build plan to execute sales target
• Deliver quarterly target and yearly target through sales activities
• Update Sales forecast weekly to your direct report line
• Work with Customer Advocate and Designated Support Engineer for Large Accounts acquisition and retention
• Drive customer meetings and internal meetings, work cross-functionally within organization to receive additional support as needed
• Collaborates closely with Channel Manager and marketing team to execute sales target
• BA/BS in technical or business discipline
• Minimum 5 years relevant work experience in Security or Mobility area
• Good sales records in past carrier
• Business English skill, prefer 800 TOEIC score
• Native or Business level Japanese skill
• Ability to filter and distill relevant information for the right audience
• Self-motivated; proactive with demonstrated creative and critical thinking
• Great leadership skills and ability to lead teams of highly talented and independent individuals
• Excellent communication, organizational and program management skills
• Prefer experient in Retail, Government, Food industry
• Teamwork: Efficiently collaborate with team members to achieve project goals
• Ability to look at the big picture and modify day to day operation of partner program to scale
• Organized and detail-oriented
• Input partner requirements into product team
• Experience working with Mobileiron Japan’s partners is a big plus
* We are an EEO/AA Employer. Protected veterans and individuals with disability encouraged to apply.