MobileIron is the secure foundation of modern work. Think of the way you work today and how important the safety of your data has become. With today’s distributed workforce, for us to stay productive, it’s imperative that we can access our devices and data safely, anytime, anywhere. MobileIron provides that peace of mind to organizations and their employees – an always-on secure and convenient access, no matter what device you use or where you are. Chosen by over 17,000 global enterprises, MobileIron is the leading standalone Enterprise Mobility Management (EMM) and Unified Endpoint Management provider (UEM).
Following a 7-year leadership position in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for EMM, in 2018, MobileIron was also recognized as a leader in Gartner’s inaugural Magic Quadrant for UEM.
Are you excited about winning in cloud, security, and mobility? We are looking for passionate people to help us build the next chapter of MobileIron. Join us as we rapidly innovate to meet the needs of our growing customer base.
- Sales professional with proven track record in solution selling
- Candidate with Mobility background is a plus
- Self motivated team player and Leader
- 8-10 years experience
- Candidate must be fluent in English (both written and spoken)
- Candidate must have experience in Scandinavia
- New business hunting
- Work with partner’s in an indirect model
- Direct touch with major prospects and customers.
Role will be stationed in Stockholm.
We are building a team of highly experienced sales professionals with deep knowledge in the area of complex sales and technology. The ideal candidate will have worked extensively with channel and carrier partners within the region.
The candidate is a true leader, able to develop a sales team and grow the market.
You will generate new business and new markets. Also, you will be responsible for driving strategic, enterprise-wide data initiatives within different market segment. You must be able to forecast sales activity and revenue achievement, while creating satisfied and reference able customers. Developing sales with carrier and channel partners will be integral.
- Develop and manage new business.
- Manage the current Nordics team, based in Stockholm Sweden.
- Achieve and exceed your annual sales quota
- Thoroughly qualify all leads & sales opportunities
- Leverage business from new & established relationships
- Strategize, negotiate & close business
- Work with partner’s sales
- Cold-calling experience
- Email marketing experience
- Proficient in using Salesforce
- SaaS experience a plus
- Passion for technology
- High energy and positive attitude – Team player
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Strong leadership skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Highly motivated, driven and self-starting individual
- Ability to work in a fast paced, team environment
- Ability to understand customer requirements and identify potential MobileIron’s solutions to fulfill these needs
- Indirect & New Business sales experience
- Consistent achievement of quota and revenue goals