MobileIron is the secure foundation of modern work. Think of the way you work today and how important the safety of your data has become. With today’s distributed workforce, for us to stay productive, it’s imperative that we can access our devices and data safely, anytime, anywhere. MobileIron provides that peace of mind to organizations and their employees – an always-on secure and convenient access, no matter what device you use or where you are. Chosen by over 17,000 global enterprises, MobileIron is the leading standalone Enterprise Mobility Management (EMM) and Unified Endpoint Management provider (UEM).
Following a 7-year leadership position in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for EMM, in 2018, MobileIron was also recognized as a leader in Gartner’s inaugural Magic Quadrant for UEM.
Are you excited about winning in cloud, security, and mobility? We are looking for passionate people to help us build the next chapter of MobileIron. Join us as we rapidly innovate to meet the needs of our growing customer base.
What you’ll be doing…
The Sales Operations Analyst will support Sales Leadership in global reporting & analytics efforts (using SFDC, and other tools like Domo, Clari, etc). The ideal candidate will also be able to work closely with sales, marketing, finance, sales operations and IT to design, develop and implement business processes. The role requires a mixture of business acumen and technical expertise. Success in the role will also require a self-starter, team player approach, ability to work across organizations with creativity and original thinking to proactively identify new and different approaches to analyzing and managing data.
- SFDC reporting/analytics (lead-to-close cycle, pipeline, sales activities and forecasts), dashboard building and account & opportunity maintenance.
- Knowledge of various sales tools (i.e.: Clari, Insidesales.com, Domo) to assist the Sales Team in building predictive business models that will provide insight and ultimately increasing productivity.
- Own the Global Reporting Framework ensuring data is managed and distributed appropriately and in a timely fashion to Sales Leadership
- Lead key special projects with an end-to-end focus to deliver value to the organization.
- Direct interface and communication with MI field sales to keep SFDC accurate and up to date including but not limited to contacts, accounts, opportunities, territory assignment, forecasts, reports and dashboards.
- Perform data analysis/management tasks and produce adhoc reports as needed.
- Participate on project teams as assigned by VP Sales Operations.
- Be part of a fast paced agile team, participate in planning, documentation, execution, testing, and launch of projects.
Who you are...
We expect you to have the following traits and skills which are critical to the success of this role
- Experience with SFDC & Designing, Building & Maintaining Executive reporting using Business Intelligence Tools
- Excellent attention to detail and complex problem solving capabilities.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, with a proven ability to present information clearly and effectively.
- Strong technical, organization and multi-tasking skills a must.
- Excellent project management experience with demonstrated end-to-end results is required.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, challenging and collaborative sales-type environment.
- Ability to develop strong working relationships with other departments.
What you’ve done…
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- 5-7 years of experience in related field.
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Excel and prior experience with modeling and analysis.
- Expert experience of Business Intelligence & data analytical Tools
- Advanced Microsoft PowerPoint and Word skills.
- Comfortable presenting and engaging with cross-functional teams and executive management.
- Self-starter with ability to function independently and in a timely manner.
- Proactive, creative, entrepreneurial and results oriented.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Ability to work in a flexible and fast paced environment.
- Highly computer literate and extremely detail oriented.