MobileIron is the secure foundation of modern work. Think of the way you work today and how important the safety of your data has become. With today’s distributed workforce, for us to stay productive, it’s imperative that we can access our devices and data safely, anytime, anywhere. MobileIron provides that peace of mind to organizations and their employees – an always-on secure and convenient access, no matter what device you use or where you are. Chosen by over 17,000 global enterprises, MobileIron is the leading standalone Enterprise Mobility Management (EMM) and Unified Endpoint Management provider (UEM).
Following a 7-year leadership position in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for EMM, in 2018, MobileIron was also recognized as a leader in Gartner’s inaugural Magic Quadrant for UEM.
Are you excited about winning in cloud, security, and mobility? We are looking for passionate people to help us build the next chapter of MobileIron. Join us as we rapidly innovate to meet the needs of our growing customer base.
We are looking for a Network Administrator to be a part of our corporate IT team. This person will be part of a small network team responsible for maintaining the internal network across multiple sites. This is a great opportunity for somebody looking to help maintain and scale a company's internal network services.
What you’ll be doing…
- Diagnose, troubleshoot, and resolve global network issues
- Analyze business requirements to develop technical network solutions
- Provide network technical support and guidance to users
- Global network monitoring and tuning
- Maintain all network Internet circuits and network vendor relationships
- Installing, configuring, and maintaining networking gear, such as F5, Juniper, Brocade, and Cisco, including mounting AP and user ports patching
- Harden corporate network security and quickly close vulnerabilities found
- Document network processes, procedures, and practices
- Be a part of the 24x7 emergency on-call and work nights and weekends during maintenance periods and service outages
- Troubleshooting user network issues, AV issues, other tasks and duties as assigned
- Some travel may be required
Who you are...
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills; capable of explaining and documenting procedures in writing and verbally
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision as well as part of a team
What you’ve done…
- 3+ Years of Network administration with hands-on experience implementing network services, including Enterprise Cisco wireless network solutions, VPN, routers, switches, and firewalls
- Strong understanding IPv6 and IPv4
- Practical knowledge of networking technologies, including LAN, WAN, VLAN, NAT, and routing protocols
- Strong understanding of network security including firewalls, ACL, IPSec, VPN, SSL/TLS, PKI, SSL and Cryptographic principles
- Experience in security protocols such as 802.1X, TACACS, IPSEC, firewalls, private/public key encryption, AAA solutions required
- Understanding and design of network security, monitoring, and reporting
- Experience in Network management tools including Cisco Prime, JunOS Space, and Solarwinds
- Must have a strong understanding of all layers of networking
- Must have design experience in complex network including DMZ, POP, Data Center, Guest Network, network isolation and lab network
- Strong understanding of Cisco IOS, IOS-XE and AireOS, Juniper ScreenOS and JunOS, Brocade FastIron
- Strong understanding of network protocols such as VRRP, HSRP, EtherChannel, LACP, STP, VTP, SNMP, OSPF, RIP, GRE, DHCP, BGP
- Experience with desktop/laptop support is a plus
- Multi-vendor environments experience is a plus (Juniper, Brocade, Cisco and F5 experience preferred)
- Cisco Certifications is a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree or Diploma (or equivalent experience)
* We are an EEO/AA Employer. Protected veterans and individuals with disability encouraged to apply.