MobileIron is the secure foundation of modern work. Think of the way you work today and how important the safety of your data has become. With today’s distributed workforce, for us to stay productive, it’s imperative that we can access our devices and data safely, anytime, anywhere. MobileIron provides that peace of mind to organizations and their employees – an always-on secure and convenient access, no matter what device you use or where you are. Chosen by over 17,000 global enterprises, MobileIron is the leading standalone Enterprise Mobility Management (EMM) and Unified Endpoint Management provider (UEM).
Following a 7-year leadership position in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for EMM, in 2018, MobileIron was also recognized as a leader in Gartner’s inaugural Magic Quadrant for UEM.
Are you excited about winning in cloud, security, and mobility? We are looking for passionate people to help us build the next chapter of MobileIron. Join us as we rapidly innovate to meet the needs of our growing customer base.
We are seeking an experienced, organized self-starter to work as a Sales Engineer on our North America sales team. This individual would be responsible for technical activities related to supporting the sales of the MobileIron solution. The role’s primary responsibilities include product demonstrations, technical architecture reviews, production evaluations, and RFP responses. In addition, responsibilities include interacting with various teams including Product Management, Engineering, and Marketing to enhance MobileIron solutions.
What you’ll be doing…
- Perform production demonstrations that articulate the business and technical value of the solution
- Present the solution architecture, including all technical aspects of the product
- Conduct in-depth product evaluations to verify solution meets prospect’s EMM requirements
- Perform product installations as related to evaluations
- Configure product integration to back-end business systems as required
- Perform production training as related to evaluations
- Create solution architectures that reflect the prospect’s environment and their mobility requirements
- Ability to work well with both IT and business people
- Ability to work well with networking, security, messaging, and device management personal
- Ability to present to both individual contributors as well as an executives
- Ability and experience to work independently in remote office locations
Who you are...
We expect you to have the following traits and skills which are critical to the success of this role.
- A self-starter and proactive leader willing to display initiative with common sense
- Results-driven and committed to outcomes rather than output
- Team-focused, with the ability to gain the personal support of others
- Strong work-ethic and committed to quality
- Disciplined, organized and methodical in approach to tasks and activities
- Judicious in use of company resources as MobileIron is a lean company
What you’ve done…
- Minimum 4 years’ experience selling an enterprise software solution.
- Experience demonstrating enterprise software solutions to both technical and business audiences
- Experience installing and configuring enterprise software solutions for prospects and customers
- Experience working with companies to define solution requirements and map requirements to software solutions
- Experience working with software start-up companies
- Experience working with the following disciplines - security, IdPs, databases, networking, messaging, and Linux
- CISSP / CCSP certification a plus.
- Experience working with mobility, identity, SaaS, DLP, and compliance a plus
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
* We are an EEO/AA Employer. Protected veterans and individuals with disability encouraged to apply.