MobileIron is the secure foundation of modern work. Think of the way you work today and how important the safety of your data has become. With today’s distributed workforce, for us to stay productive, it’s imperative that we can access our devices and data safely, anytime, anywhere. MobileIron provides that peace of mind to organizations and their employees – an always-on secure and convenient access, no matter what device you use or where you are. Chosen by over 17,000 global enterprises, MobileIron is the leading standalone Enterprise Mobility Management (EMM) and Unified Endpoint Management provider (UEM).
Following a 7-year leadership position in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for EMM, in 2018, MobileIron was also recognized as a leader in Gartner’s inaugural Magic Quadrant for UEM.
Are you excited about winning in cloud, security, and mobility? We are looking for passionate people to help us build the next chapter of MobileIron. Join us as we rapidly innovate to meet the needs of our growing customer base.
- Self-driven. You have superior organizational skills, integrity and great follow through on tasks
- Naturally curious. You're innovative, extremely creative and constantly looking for ways to improve upon things.
- Obsessive about candidate experience. You are self-aware, well-spoken on the phone and eloquent in emails. You’re respectful of the candidate and the stressful process a job hunt can be.
- Fun. You're a charismatic people person who can talk to anyone; you're flexible, fearless, and excited to help build something awesome and share it with the world.
- Motivated. You understand the impact of a highly-satisfied, excited crew; you are slightly obsessive-compulsive about grinding away at issues.
- A utility player. You're willing to help out wherever needed.
You’ll be tasked with supporting our hiring managers and becoming a talent advisor to them. You’ll also:
- Source and hire top talent nationwide
- Manage hiring manager expectations, develop processes around interviewing and hire people
- Be knowledgeable about our business and why people should work here
- Work closely with our team to improve upon existing programs and develop innovative strategy around finding top talent
- Keep ‘em warm! Manage the existing pipeline of candidates and identify what future opportunities they may be a fit for
- Minimum 8+ years of experience in IT Product based recruiting
- Experience in hiring for Technologies like Back End Server, Cloud, Networking, Security, Mobility and skill sets like Java, Automation etc.
- Deep expertise in Sourcing using LinkedIn and other social media channels
- Both in-house and agency experience is preferred (with available metrics to back up how great you are)
- Degree or equivalent work experience