MobileIron is the secure foundation of modern work. Think of the way you work today and how important the safety of your data has become. With today’s distributed workforce, for us to stay productive, it’s imperative that we can access our devices and data safely, anytime, anywhere. MobileIron provides that peace of mind to organizations and their employees – an always-on secure and convenient access, no matter what device you use or where you are. Chosen by over 17,000 global enterprises, MobileIron is the leading standalone Enterprise Mobility Management (EMM) and Unified Endpoint Management provider (UEM).
Following a 7-year leadership position in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for EMM, in 2018, MobileIron was also recognized as a leader in Gartner’s inaugural Magic Quadrant for UEM.
Are you excited about winning in cloud, security, and mobility? We are looking for passionate people to help us build the next chapter of MobileIron. Join us as we rapidly innovate to meet the needs of our growing customer base.
We are looking for a strong Java developer to join the MobileIron Development team in Bangalore, India. You will work on developing the server software for managing the security of devices, applications and content for complete range of mobile operating systems including iOS, Android and Windows. The development will be on Java/Spring stack.
As a Staff Software Engineer, you will
• Design and develop new features using Agile development process (Scrum)
• Pay special attention to the Quality in all stages of development
• Ensure a high degree of reliability, availability, performance and scalability
• Maintain existing code and troubleshoot issues in large scale complex environments
• Collaborate with other teams in the organization
• Drive innovations by staying on top of the emerging technologies and trends
• Play a key role in evolving the product architecture
• Provide technical leadership and mentorship to other team members
• B.E. / B. Tech in Computer Science or equivalent with 9+ years of experience
• Strong expertise and working experience in Java programming
• Experience in SQL programming
• Solid “systems” fundamentals related to performance and scalability
• Demonstrated ability to lead a small team of engineers in the design, implementation and delivery of substantial software components
• Good track record of applying engineering best-practices
• Ability to understand customer requirements and then engineer the product accordingly
• Familiarity with Linux
• Good teamwork and communication skills
• Experience in Spring/Spring Cloud framework
• Experience in developing apps for Mobile devices
• Knowledge of security standards