Omada Health is on a mission to inspire and enable people everywhere to live free of chronic disease.
To do this, we need to ensure that the world understands what makes the Omada program so unique, so engaging, and so effective. That’s why we’ve assembled an incredible Creative & Marketing team to help us tell stories in the most impactful way possible. The key now is ensuring those stories get out into the world. That’s where you come in.
We’re looking for a world-class Marketing Operations Manager to help us push out all campaigns and creative content across a myriad of channels and to a portfolio of audiences.
Your job will be to manage our marketing stack (including automation and analytics platforms) and share real-time insights back to the team to optimize and refine our campaigns in real-time. You’ll ensure everything we do is ROI positive and continually improving.
- Oversee and manage all marketing technology and automation platforms (including Hubspot, Salesforce, Adroll, Demandbase, LeanData, BigTinCan, and LinkedIn, among others).
- Upload all campaigns and initiatives into these platforms, carefully evaluating them in real-time, and feeding key insights back to the team to adapt and optimize creative in order to increase conversion and ROI.
- Collaborate with Marketing teammates to plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests.
- Manage all landing pages, A/B tests, drip campaigns, time-sensitive email blasts, gated content over a variety of target audience personas, systems, and platforms.
- Provide regular reporting to marketing operations and leadership team, including quarterly reviews with company leadership to analyse overall ROI and upcoming plans.
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
- Build and manage process improvements to increase efficiency in campaign deployment, tracking, reporting, and conversions.
You will be successful in this role if you have:
- 5+ years working as a marketing operations specialist or marketing analyst at a rapid-growth startup or mature business.
- Expert-level knowledge of Hubspot, Salesforce, LinkedIn, LeanData, Demandbase, AdRoll, and Google Analytics.
- Outstanding portfolio of successful marketing campaigns that launched flawlessly, produced measurable results, and yielded compelling ROI.
- Strong collaboration, leadership, and influencing skills to work on a close-knit team as well as across a cross-functional team.
- Excellent operational and organizational skills.
- Business degree with emphasis on marketing or equivalent professional experience or BS/MS degree in finance, economics, or mathematics.
- Competitive salary
- Stock options + extended post termination option exercise window (for Omadans who are with us 3 years or more)
- Flexible vacation
- Parental leave
- Health, dental, and vision
- Healthy snacks and meals
- Wellness events (e.g. running club)
- Community volunteering
- 401k retirement savings plan
About Omada Health
We’ve pioneered digital behavioral medicine: an innovative approach to tackling the growing epidemic of type 2 diabetes, heart disease, and obesity. Our online programs combine world-class science, technology, and design to inspire and enable people everywhere to live free of chronic disease. Named one of Fast Company’s “50 Most Innovative Companies in the World,” our team includes passionate and talented individuals. Our approach has been embraced by major employers across the country, including Costco and Iron Mountain, as well as leading health plans, such as Kaiser Permanente and BlueCross Blue Shield of Louisiana.
We carefully hire the best talent we can find, which means actively seeking diversity of beliefs, backgrounds, education, and ways of thinking. We strive to build an inclusive culture where differences are celebrated and leveraged to inform better design and business decisions. Omada is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition, family care status, military or veteran status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal laws.