Prevedere is looking for a high energy and technically capable Data Scientist to lead the research and development of our big data, machine learning, and predictive analytics platform. This role will set strategic direction on the technologies and analytic methodologies we design, build and leverage in our applications and to help guide our customer deliverables with our professional services team.
Prevedere is an industry insights and predictive analytics company helping business leaders make better decisions by providing a real-time view of their company’s future
While most companies can easily report on internal performance, Prevedere’s external real-time insights engine constantly monitors the world’s activity, identifying future threats or opportunities to business performance. Along with a team of industry experts, data scientist, and economists, Prevedere helps business leaders make the right decisions in an ever-changing world.
Prevedere is a fast growing company backed by top Silicon Valley Invertors and Microsoft Ventures.
Named a 2017 Red Herring North America Top 100 Company and the Most Innovative Tech Company of the Year by the 2016 American Business Awards, Prevedere works with over 40 top global companies.
- A minimum of Bachelor’s degree in data science, mathematics, economics,
statistics, engineering and information management or related field of study
- A minimum of 5 years researching, designing, implementing, and
deploying full-stack scalable data science and machine learning solutions
to solve various business issues
- A minimum of 5 years designing, developing, and applying advanced statistical capabilities and delivering statistical models
- A minimum of 5 years working and conceptual knowledge in data structures, algorithms, statistics, machine learning, natural language processing and programming in R, Python, or
other equivalent languages
- Experience in helping companies understand the impact of marketing, pricing and promotion on demand and sales
- Masters or MBA (Statistics or Mathematics)
- PhD in Analytics, Statistic or other quantitative disciplines
- Experience with evolving approaches and technologies such as Big Data, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Cognitive Systems, RPA and corresponding contribution to advancing analytics maturity for clients
- Strong working and conceptual knowledge translating business requirements into quick prototypes integration services, NoSQL, Tableau, Salesforce, or other data visualization tools
- Leading data science teams, managing technical work quality, and recruiting and
retaining key talent
- Overseeing data science projects and implementation strategically formulating new and creative ideas with product and development teams
- Passionate about helping build creative solutions to realize the potential of implementation an analytical and data-driven culture
- Proven ability to collaborate with business leaders and technical resources to achieve company results
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Strong leadership and management skills
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).