Our world is hectic, demanding and stressful - all of which is fuelling explosive growth in the beauty and wellness industry. As this industry scales, so does the need for world-class tools to manage the business and stay competitive.
Zenoti develops extraordinary tools to help these businesses. We're cloud software for some of the world’s largest beauty and wellness service businesses. We help our global clients reach their full business potential - with an enterprise solution, flexible enough to accommodate companies spread across the globe and smart enough to help our clients thrive. We grew over a 100% in 2018 and here is the link to what we have accomplished - Zenoti 2018 review
We’re not the first player in our market, but we believe we can be the leader.
What's the opportunity?
The AWS Architect will work in the product Engineering team of Zenoti.
As an AWS Architect in the organization, They will be involved in reviewing and enhancing the deployment architecture, auditing and proposing cost optimizations, defining optimal resource utilization guidelines, training and awareness.
Day-to-day duties will include designing, implementing optimal deployment model with HA/DR strategies. Implementing industry best practices in this regard.
What will I be doing?
- Responsible for defining and developing scalable hosting model to keep up our growing customer base
- Define and implement HA / DR strategies
- Set up process, services and tools around cloud
- Proposing and implementing the cost optimization of AWS spend
- Maintaining proper security and compliance
What skills do I need?
- In depth knowledge of AWS Services (EC2, S3, Elastic Cache, Redshift, ELB/ALB)
- AWS and cloud platform as a service (PaaS) security
- Proven knowledge of AWS platform and tools
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science.
- Experience in AWS and related technologies
- Expertise in designing secure cloud based application architectures
- Experience in building scalable and highly available production systems
- Minimum 4 years of experience in designing, developing, and supporting cloud systems for SaaS applications catering to enterprise customers with a total work experience of 4 to 8 years.
- AWS Certification will be an added advantage
- You will receive a competitive salary and every employee receives equity in the company
- You will receive medical coverage for yourself and your immediate family.
- We believe in holistic, enriching lives. We want you to work passionate, but sane hours. Our employees receive unlimited vacation, in turn we expect employees to act with integrity.
- Employees are served healthy breakfast, lunch and snacks on every weekday.
- Social activities are part of our culture; regular outings include company celebrations, team outings, movies, social work, outdoor activities and more