Our world is hectic, demanding and stressful - all of which is fuelling explosive growth in the beauty and wellness industry. As this industry scales, so does the need for world-class tools to manage the business and stay competitive.
Zenoti develops extraordinary tools to help these businesses. We're cloud software for some of the world’s largest beauty and wellness service businesses. We help our global clients reach their full business potential - with an enterprise solution, flexible enough to accommodate companies spread across the globe and smart enough to help our clients thrive. We grew over a 100% in 2018 and here is the link to what we have accomplished - Zenoti 2018 review
We’re not the first player in our market, but we believe we can be the leader.
What's the opportunity?
The MS SQL DBA will work in the product Engineering team of Zenoti. The DBA will be responsible for configuration, maintenance and performance of our live SQL Server instances. DBA role is a hands-on position requiring strong technical ability and decision making skills as well as good interpersonal and communication skills.
The DBA is also responsible replication and analytical services. Guiding development team for performance tuning of the system. Also need to manage and upkeep proper DR policy and solution.
What will I be doing?
- Manage SQL Server databases in our mission-critical production systems.
- Configure and maintain database servers and processes, including monitoring of system health and performance, to ensure high levels of performance, availability, and security.
- Independently analyze, solve, and correct issues in real time, providing problem resolution end-to-end.
- Refine and automate regular processes, track issues, and document changes
- Assist developers with complex query tuning and schema refinement.
- Provide 24x7 support for critical production systems.
- Support scheduled maintenance and support release deployment activities after hours.
- Share domain and technical expertise, providing technical mentorship and cross-training to other peers and team members.
What skills do I need?
- 5+ years MS SQL Server Administration experience required
- Experience with Performance Tuning, Optimization and db security
- Experience with backups, restores and recovery models
- Knowledge of High Availability (HA) and Disaster Recovery (DR) options for SQL Server
- Has to be a flexible team player with “get-it-done” attitude
- Ability to organize and plan work independently in a rapidly changing environment
- Ability to multi-task and context-switch effectively between different activities
- Experience in working with Windows server will be an added advantage
- Any relevant certifications will be an added advantage.
- You will receive a competitive salary and every employee receives equity in the company
- You will receive medical coverage for yourself and your immediate family
- We believe in holistic, enriching lives. We want you to work passionate, but sane hours. Our employees receive unlimited vacation, in turn we expect employees to act with integrity
- Employees are served healthy breakfast, lunch and snacks on every weekday
- Social activities are part of our culture; regular outings include company celebrations, team outings, movies, social work, outdoor activities and more