Our world is hectic, demanding and stressful - all of which is fuelling explosive growth in the beauty and wellness industry. As this industry scales, so does the need for world-class tools to manage the business and stay competitive.
Zenoti develops extraordinary tools to help these businesses. We're cloud software for some of the world’s largest beauty and wellness service businesses. We help our global clients reach their full business potential - with an enterprise solution, flexible enough to accommodate companies spread across the globe and smart enough to help our clients thrive. We grew over a 100% in 2018 and here is the link to what we have accomplished - Zenoti 2018 review
We’re not the first player in our market, but we believe we can be the leader.
What's the opportunity?
Zenoti Technical Consultant holds the primary responsibility of driving any technical requirements that Zenoti customers have. That includes analyzing, scoping the requirements and estimating the effort it takes to deliver the scope using Zenoti API and other Zenoti technical platforms, working with project teams to manage the SOWs, schedule the approved work, deliver the scope with quality.
What will I be doing?
- Understand the technical requirements and create the SOW that defines the scope and has estimated effort details.
- Work with project managers, product specialists and get the SOW process executed.
- Schedule the work for the approved SOWs and deliver the work as per scope within timelines with quality.
- Work with customers to help them adopt the solution delivered.
- Support the customers for any issues faced with the solution delivered
- Identify & mitigate the risks involved
- Ensure timely communication for internal & external key stakeholders
- Stay up-to-date with product knowledge, business flow, sales process, and market dynamics.
- Maintain complete documentations and follow Organizational processes to ensure successful Implementation of Zenoti products.
- Provide strategic advice on using technology to achieve goals
What skills do I need?
- Excellent Written and Verbal Communication Skills
- Strong logical, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to interact with global customers
- Negotiation & Consultative Abilities
- Ability to understand, articulate and manage customer expectations
- Ability to work in a fast paced, ever changing, start-up environment
- Deep experience in building applications that use REST APIs
- Understanding of good design practices and technical solutioning
- Ability to create good design document and experience in presenting it to customers
- Experience in integrating business systems like accounting, HR, e-commerce, leads management, any other enterprise systems
- Good understanding of security, performance and other non-functional needs of a large system, and experience in designing for them.
- A 4-year degree in engineering or equivalent, computer science is a plus
- 4 – 8 years of experience in developing, delivering technical solutions
- You will receive a competitive salary and every employee receives equity in the company
- You will receive medical coverage for yourself and your immediate family
- We believe in holistic, enriching lives. We want you to work passionate, but sane hours. Our employees receive unlimited vacation, in turn we expect employees to act with integrity
- Employees are served healthy breakfast, lunch and snacks on every weekday
- Social activities are part of our culture; regular outings include company celebrations, team outings, movies, social work, outdoor activities and more