We are looking for a creative leader to guide the InfluxData brand and develop a compelling visual identity that conveys the brand to a technical audience. We want someone who can deliver and evolve our brand standards for aesthetic quality across creative initiatives, including website, integrated marketing campaigns, digital advertising, event activation, email, social, video and print collateral in support of our overall business objectives around growth, demand generation and category creation.
As the leader of all creative and design, this person will oversee all creative work and build and lead a scalable design function for InfluxData. They will also drive our brand into the market through awareness-building campaigns and execute brand consistency across the company. Reporting to the CMO, the creative director will be joining a fun, fast-paced and growing marketing team.
What you’ll do:
- Drive design and storytelling into all of our campaigns, including through our website, digital ads, marketing documents and user conferences
- Create and run a proactive and scalable process for addressing the company’s design & creative needs
- Collaborate with customers, partners, and cross-functional teams to ensure campaigns are on-strategy, on-brand and launch within projected deadlines
- Create elastic scalability of the design team through agencies and contractors
What you’ll bring to the team:
- 5+ Years of design work across software companies and/or agencies
- Broad design experience across web, advertising, collateral, etc.
- Experience creating or rebranding a developer software brand
- Ability to collaborate closely across different teams and is flexible to changing circumstances
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, data-driven environment
- Experience developing and evolving brands
- Some copywriting experience and ability to drive voice consistency
If this sounds like you, please apply today!
InfluxData is the creator of the leading time series database, InfluxDB. The InfluxData platform is built on the open source projects – Telegraf, InfluxDB, Chronograf, and Kapacitor.
We’re a Series D-funded startup, backed by Sapphire Ventures, Norwest Venture Partners, Mayfield Fund, Trinity Ventures, and Battery Ventures, and a Y Combinator success story.
We offer fantastic benefits, including:
- Medical/ dental/vision insurance with 100% coverage for employees and dependents
- Company contribution to FSA and commuter benefits
- Open PTO - take the time you need
- Life lnsurance, short- and long-term disability insurance
- 401k (non matching)
- ....and more!
InfluxData is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
InfluxData does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters and recruitment agencies through our website, job board or directly to employees. InfluxData will not pay fees to any third-party agency, headhunter or company that does not have a signed agreement for this position in place.