The InfluxData team is growing and looking for a passionate, curious, and motivated, team-player to join us on the Sales Development team. We’ll provide the tools and resources to be successful - but this isn't the run of the mill SDR role. You are responsible for building your own lists, targeting accounts, and devising creative strategies to break into those accounts with help and support from your team.
Your peers are top performers, quota crushers, and they find creative ways to solve complex challenges. We're a close knit group, committed to both our individual success and the success of others. Our SDR team is the foundation of our revenue growth, and as the team lead, you’ll qualify leads, build relationships with prospects, drive pipeline, and ensure the success of your peers.
This role will be located in the London area.
What you’ll be doing:
- Research, build lead lists, identify target accounts, contact and qualify leads for the Sales Team
- Using email, phone and social media, contact prospects to articulate InfluxData’s value, and dig for the prospects need to change.
- Build rapport and long-term relationships with prospects
- Create and evolve effective email and social media strategies for outreach to prospects
- Work closely with the Sales Team to formulate strategies for your territory
- Maintain a solid understanding of our software solutions, competitors and industry trends
- Track all activities in Salesforce & Outreach.io
- Create strong relationships with internal teams and stakeholders
- Support SDR team with coaching on calls
- Operating Salesforce, Outreach, Linkedin Sales Nav, Zoominfo
- Assist with removing roadblocks for SDR’s and motivation when manager is unavailable
- Works with with SalesDev Manager on observations for areas of improvement on the team or individual level
You'll have the opportunity to
- Build winning teams through Attracting, Hiring and Developing the world's best SDRs
- Enable your team to relentlessly prospect, identify and qualify sales pipeline through your coaching and mentoring on topics including: courageous qualification, prospecting techniques, phone skills, and strategic engagement with Account Executives
- Collaborate with Marketing, Field and Inside Sales to ensure we capitalize on the massive market opportunity ahead of us
- Provide actionable feedback and solutions to improve systems, processes and tools
- Help your team navigate some of our largest Enterprise customers in EMEA
- Join the leadership team early giving you high visibility and a make major impact on the entire company!
What we’re looking for:
- +2 years experience in Saas/PaaS sales/lead development
- +1 years experience in a leadership position
- Superior written and verbal communication skills, able to talk to and connect with all levels at an organization
- Proven history of following through with goals and commitments
- The grit and determination for cold calling (ability to handle rejection and keep moving forward)
- Quick learner, able to take initiative, excellent at problem solving
- Insatiable sense of curiosity, always questioning and digging deeper for answers
- Belief that change is essential to progress
It’s a plus if you have:
- Relevant Bachelor's degree
- Experience in NoSQL data technologies, or other modern platforms
- Experience in selling solutions based on open source software
- Demonstration of success in a non-sales goal-oriented environment
- Experience with gmail, Salesforce, social media platforms
InfluxData is the creator of the leading time series database, InfluxDB. The InfluxData platform is built on the open source projects – Telegraf, InfluxDB, Chronograf, and Kapacitor.
We’re a Series D-funded startup, backed by Sapphire Ventures, Norwest Venture Partners, Mayfield Fund, Trinity Ventures, and Battery Ventures, and a Y Combinator success story.
InfluxData is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
InfluxData does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters and recruitment agencies through our website, job board or directly to employees. InfluxData will not pay fees to any third-party agency, headhunter or company that does not have a signed agreement for this position in place.