We are growing here at InfluxData and looking for a passionate, curious, and motivated, team-player to join us on the Sales Development team. InfluxData offers the only purpose-built complete platform for any time-based data — from humans, sensors, or machines — seamlessly collecting, storing, visualizing, and turning insight into action. We're a close knit team, committed to both our individual success and the success of others.
Our SDR team is the foundation of our revenue growth. You’ll be working closely with the Sales Team to identify and qualify leads, build relationships with prospects, and drive pipeline.
This role will be based out of London, and currently a remote position. You'll be working with the Austin team during overlap hours but will also be on your own a good part of every day.
What you’ll be doing:
- Research, contact and qualify leads for the Sales Team (inbound and outbound)
- Using email, phone and social media, contact prospects to articulate InfluxData’s value
- Build rapport with prospects
- Create and evolve effective email and social media strategies for outreach to prospects
- Work closely with the Sales Team on support and execution on their strategies
- Maintain a solid understanding of our software solutions, competitors and industry trends
- Track all activities in Salesforce
- Create strong relationships with internal teams and stakeholders
What we’re looking for:
- +1 years experience in Saas/PaaS sales/lead development
- Superior written and verbal communication skills, able to talk to and connect with all levels at an organization
- Proven history of following through with goals and commitments
- The grit and determination for cold calling (ability to handle rejection and keep moving forward)
- Quick learner, able to take initiative, excellent at problem solving
- Insatiable sense of curiosity
- Belief that change is essential to progress
It’s a plus if you have:
- Relevant Bachelor's degree
- Experience in NoSQL data technologies, or other modern platforms
- Experience in selling solutions based on open source software
- Demonstration of success in a non-sales goal-oriented environment
- Experience with gmail, Salesforce, social media platforms
InfluxData provides a modern time series platform that has been designed from the ground up to handle metrics and events (time-series data). The InfluxData platform is built on the open source projects – Telegraf, InfluxDB, Chronograf, and Kapacitor.
We're backed by Mayfield Fund, Sapphire Ventures, Trinity Ventures, and Battery Ventures.
InfluxData is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
InfluxData does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters and recruitment agencies through our website, job board or directly to employees. InfluxData will not pay fees to any third-party agency, headhunter or company that does not have a signed agreement for this position in place.