As our Sr Product Marketing Manager, you will be part of a strong team of B2B customer-first storytellers where the customer connection is your top priority. Passion for customers and customer empathy will be essential for this role. Whether it is through customers on stage at events, customer success stories celebrated in PR, or customer voices in our marketing, you will inspire the team to keep the customer at the center of what we do. In this highly visible role, this individual will work with customers, field sales teams, product marketing teams and other groups across the organization to develop, curate and showcase compelling customer stories that demonstrate business transformation for InfluxDB.
In addition, you will oversee the development and deployment of strategic marketing content to be used across all phases of the customer journey.
What you’ll be doing
- Develop creative, high impact content for use in first tier and trade events along with digital and social channels
- Define and manage our GTM events strategy, providing regular business updates to key stakeholders and leadership
- Partner with the PR team to develop marketing engagement models to showcase Time Series database thought leadership and to showcase how are customers are driving organizational transformation with InfluxDB
- Manage strategic relationships to co-create content and drive sponsorship activity
- Develop strategic plans to expand the reach of our customer stories across various channels
- Championing advocates, fans and the customer-centric mindset across the organization
- Develop quantitative and qualitative marketing insights to inform product and communication strategies and go-to-market plans
- Monitor SEO performance and adjust content planning and strategy based on results
Your skills and experience
- Minimum of 6 years B2B/B2C marketing experience
- Superior ability to co-create with business partners
- Superior story telling skills demonstrated through publicly visible content
- Experience managing strategic partnerships/relationships with customers and partners
- Exceptional collaboration skills with experience working cross-functionally with all levels
- Experience working with enterprise customers; passion for tech products
- Demonstrated experience as a data-driven marketer with the creativity and flexibility to be manage changing business demands at a fast pace and scale
- Experience leading systems and processes to achieve shared goals across teams
- Strong people management and team building skills
InfluxData is the creator of the leading time series database, InfluxDB. The InfluxData platform is built on the open source projects – Telegraf, InfluxDB, Chronograf, and Kapacitor.
We’re a Series D-funded startup, backed by Sapphire Ventures, Norwest Venture Partners, Mayfield Fund, Trinity Ventures, and Battery Ventures, and a Y Combinator success story.
We offer fantastic benefits, including:
- Medical/ dental/vision insurance with 100% coverage for employees and dependents
- Company contribution to FSA and commuter benefits
- Open PTO - take the time you need
- Life lnsurance, short- and long-term disability insurance
- 401k (non matching)
- ....and more!
InfluxData is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
InfluxData does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters and recruitment agencies through our website, job board or directly to employees. InfluxData will not pay fees to any third-party agency, headhunter or company that does not have a signed agreement for this position in place.