As the Sr. Marketing Programs Specialist, you will be responsible for working cross functionally to build, execute, and track inbound and outbound marketing programs that drive awareness and generate quality demand for BlueJeans. The ideal candidate will be highly organized with a unique combination of experience with building out programs/emails in Marketo, copywriting, email marketing, content creation, webinar planning and execution, and other relevant disciplines. Attention to detail, exceptional verbal and written communication skills, high-quality standards, as well as a positive attitude and the ability to hit the ground running are a must.
You’re an accomplished tech-savvy marketer who likes to captivate audiences with compelling insights and persuasive stories while also enjoys evaluating the impact of your programs. You challenge existing thinking and have a knack for driving cross-functional engagement. You focus on quality, and you’re a strong team player, willing to roll up your sleeves to help get work done. Additionally, you’re someone whom teammates want to work with, day in and day out, who doesn’t take themselves too seriously, but takes driving great outcomes and being part of a winning team very seriously.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 4+ years’ experience in a webinar marketing, content marketing, portfolio marketing, or marketing programs role
- Experience with marketing to enterprise B2B companies
- Knowledge and understanding key technologies e.g. SFDC, Marketo, etc.
- You understand the importance of the buyer’s journey
- Experience with building, managing, and reporting on campaign nurtures
- Project management skills and the ability to manage the priorities of multiple stakeholders and at times, demanding timeframes
- Experience writing marketing copy for webinar audience acquisition
- Excellent verbal communication, organization, project management and writing skills
- Experience in marketing program reporting
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the flexibility to work effectively with people at all levels
- Experience building relationships with a cross-functional team
- Ability to partner and build relationships with thought leaders
- Strong collaboration and teamwork skills
- Email program management experience