- First point of contact for prospective members looking to join our new or existing homes
- Respond to inbound leads, qualifying their interest and fit against our available inventory
- Become an expert on our portfolio of homes and services
- Track key metrics such as throughput, conversion rates and room inventory velocity
- Work cross-functionally with Marketing, Member Services, Digital Product, Legal and Finance teams to build processes, tools and systems that scale
- Conduct 3D and Virtual tours through our homes with opportunities.
- Own the sales cycle
- You have 1-2 years of sales experience, preferably in a role where you were responsible for the entire sales cycle
- You are comfortable selling over the phone, on video calls, or in person
- You are comfortable working in environments where you don't have specific directions are able to take initiative and carve out a path to success for yourself
- You have demonstrated emotional intelligence and can tailor our message to respond to prospect’s specific circumstances
- You will be able to demonstrate both a consultative and aggressive selling style if need be, and can tailor our value to respond to prospect’s specific pain points and challenges.
- Your schedule is flexible and will be willing to work weekends and evenings if need be.
We are committed to affirmatively providing equal opportunity to all associates and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, legally protected physical or mental disability, military or veteran status or any other basis protected under applicable federal or state law.