- Serve as the first point of contact for all inbound member inquiries, responding to all member inquiries in a timely manner
- Draw on the broad knowledge of our homes and services to address first and second-level member issues, often working closely with the Home Manager, Housekeeping, Property Services, Legal, and Finance teams to resolve issues and relay important information to members
- Manage communications around member onboarding and offboarding
- Play a critical role in completing the feedback loop between members and the Design, Construction, and Development teams
- Support Housekeeping in ensuring that homes are well stocked with consumable member supplies
- Support teams at Common in coordinating home tours for prospective partners
- Support Home Managers in addressing escalated member issues
- Bachelor's degree
- Experience working in a customer service or customer relationship capacity
- Self-motivated and comfortable working both independently and as part of a team
- Able to perform at a high level in a fast-paced environment
- Fun, easy-going demeanor
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Comfortable using Google suite (Docs, Sheets, Slides)
- Experience with Asana and Zendesk are a plus!
- Able to think critically about how our team can continually improve the member experience
- Rotating evenings, weekends and holidays are expected
Common truly values our employees and wants to do everything to ensure that our employees are not only happy and professionally fulfilled, but also that they have the opportunity to be healthy. Because of this, we are committed to providing a number of affordable and valuable health and wellness benefits for our employees such as paid vacation and sick time, medical, dental and vision insurance, Company paid life insurance, Company paid STD/LTD Insurance, FSA + HSA options, commuter transit benefits, generous paid parental leave (up to 16 weeks!) and a 401K. Additional benefits such as Company equity, paid holidays, weekly team lunches + weekly happy hours, a fully stocked kitchen, flexible working hours, job training + development opportunities + a great wellness program are also available. And as always, we are regularly evaluating our offerings to ensure employees needs are being met.
We are committed to affirmatively providing equal opportunity to all associates and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, legally protected physical or mental disability, military or veteran status or any other basis protected under applicable federal or state law.