Who We Are
Extole is a values-driven culture. We have built our company on intense collaboration and our central value: #oneteam. We share goals, we share goals, and more importantly we are accountable to each other. If you are at Extole, you are on my team, and it is my job to make certain you are successful.
We run the leading advocacy marketing platform, and are passionate about empowering individuals to create and share the brands they love. We have set the rules that our competition and the market follow. If you have referred a friend to Uber, Airbnb or Starbucks, you know that marketing driven by people is powerful, personal, and inevitable. We want you to be part of the journey.
Why Work With Us
- You’ll find a generous, friendly team passionate about our work. Life at Extole is pretty awesome.
- We also have excellent benefits:
- You’re covered. Health, vision, dental. No employee contributions.
- Flexible vacation so you can RELAX
- Meals, copious snacks, La Croix
- Frequent outings, shared experiences
Our Customer Success Managers work with existing clients to create powerful, engaging referral marketing programs using the Extole platform. You will be responsible for ensuring the success of Extole's clients and managing their post-sale experience. You will bring strong relationship-building experience, product knowledge, organizational skills, as well as a high degree of empathy to ensure client satisfaction with Extole's platform and services. You will maintain a deep understanding of our solutions and present to clients about the most relevant referral marketing programs and best practices to drive their business outcomes. You are ultimately responsible for the retention of your book of business; this is driven through demonstrating the value our marketing programs provide to your client's business via proactive communication with key stakeholders.
- Manage a portfolio of accounts from launch through contract renewal
- Use your analytical, consulting, and technical skill to drive client results
- Proactively engage with clients to ensure they are trained and effectively using the Extole platform
- Navigate client organizations, nurture relationships with multiple stakeholders, and ensure executive buy-in
- Lead implementation and optimization of new and existing marketing programs and campaigns
- Turn strategic recommendations into action and provide campaign support based on referral marketing best practices
- Understand clients’ business goals and anticipate future needs
- Contribute to ensuring Extole platform training and client support resources are best in class
- Partner with our product, solutions, support, and sales teams to drive platform innovation and capture new opportunities
- Client retention and renewal
- Help clients achieve revenue, advocate, and customer acquisition targets
- Innovative application of referral marketing techniques
- Bachelors Degree from a top university
- 3 years of Customer Success, Technical Account Management, or Solutions Engineering experience in enterprise software - referral marketing a huge plus!
- Experience building, managing, and troubleshooting marketing or advertising campaigns with enterprise customers
- Familiarity with enterprise marketing software for customer acquisition and audience segmentation - loyalty, promotion, re-marketing, or advertising preferred
- Ability to synthesize business and technical requirements into a clear plan of action through collaboration with our solution architects, support engineers, and product managers
- Working understanding of web technologies HTML/CSS, FTP, and API's
- Critical thinking - ability to analyze marketing campaign performance with Excel and Tableau to deliver actionable insights
- Strong interpersonal communication skills - establishing goals, managing expectations, relationship-building, and risk mitigation
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and drive them to completion with minimal guidance
- Demonstrate ownership, initiative, an eye for detail, and passion for learning
- Energy and enthusiasm - interacting with smart people in a values-driven environment