SundaySky’s R&D teams are responsible for building the systems that generate millions of engaging personalized real-time videos every month, as well as the tools and services used to design these video templates, measure them and automatically optimize them.
We are looking for a true technological leader to lead our architecture.
Our R&D group is built on strong developers and experienced tech leads which aim to work with new and up to date technologies and capabilities.
The lead architect will report directly to VP of R&D
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Define high level cross-component architectures
- Guide the development teams by setting technical directions and providing standards, architectural governance, design patterns, and practices
- Influence product roadmap strategy and coordinate it with the architecture vision
- Track & Identify relevant new technologies in the market and push their incorporation into the product through research and proof of concept activities
- 5+ years of technical leadership/architecture roles
- 10+ years of experience in software development
- Strong verbal and written communications and interpersonal skills, as well as the ability to work effectively across internal groups
- Strong knowledge in a variety of technologies such as Web technologies, Big Data, Databases, Cloud Computing and Micro services Architecture
- Broad knowledge of system architecture patterns and best practices - e.g. distributed architectures, messaging, microservices
- Strong knowledge in Amazon Web Services concepts and technologies
- Experience in machine learning
- Experience in Agile environment