News Flash: on the surface, talking to internal auditors and compliance people for an enterprise company like ACL isn’t sexy. The industry seems irrelevant to your daily life — you wouldn't touch them as a consumer — so why work here? It’ll take a bit to explain, but trust us, it’s worth it. Here are a few good reasons…
Young At Heart
ACL is a 30-year-old company that moves like a start-up. It’s the best of both worlds. We help the world’s largest public and private companies stamp out fraud, operational waste and unethical business. ACL is a global company with Canadian roots, and as one the country’s Top Employers we strive to find the best talent for both our operations at home and abroad. We have huge customers (90% of the Fortune 500), impressive revenues, and are not worrying about our next funding round. At the same time we’re creating new SaaS products with the latest and greatest technologies, inventing new things, and doing all of this rapidly.
Our Sales Development team is at the tip of the spear in driving growth and change for ACL. Embedded in our Global Marketing group, we are responsible for the creation of sales-ready pipeline, and we do this by delivering highly-qualified opportunities to our sales teams. In the role of Sales Development Representative, your mission is to manage both a pipeline of inbound leads as well developing a pipeline of your own through campaign enabled outbound activities. The Sales Development Representative plays a key role in bridging the marketing and sales teams by managing inbound lead activity, identifying potential up-sell and cross-sell opportunities, qualifying active buying interest, and developing new opportunities through outbound prospecting. The Sales Development role is a truly unique and exciting opportunity for successful candidates to join a team with a high-profile internally and a game-changing mandate; to deliver maximum impact to both the sales and marketing teams, and the broader business. Specific activities include:
- Manage an inbound lead queue and your overall pipeline
- Prospect into your territory, profiling buyers and creating sales-ready opportunities and appointments
- Execute database programs to increase attendance at upcoming events, seminars, and to create awareness for current product promotions
- Provide your sales team with detailed information on all qualified leads and appointments
- Provide closed-loop feedback to your colleagues in both sales and marketing to ensure continuous process optimization
- Achieve weekly and monthly activity goals for opportunity conversion and pipeline management
You should be…
You enjoy the challenge of getting a executives on the phone, moving their needle through your conversation, and crafting emails that elicit response from the most senior tough-nut-prospects. You are highly energetic, dynamic and driven. You strive to work with best-of-breed technology and live for the thrill of reaching your targets. You have:
- A university degree in business or equivalent experience
- Amazing communication skills with a strong business acumen; you're polished and confident on the phone
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Experience with B2B marketing automation and CRM software (Marketo & Salesforce.com preferred)
- Previous lead development / sales development experience in a SaaS organization would be a major asset
You are egoless, yet relentless! You have the ability to self-motivate and get the job done, but also a total team player and contributing member of the pack – you live and breathe the mantra that the whole is greater than the sum of its parts.
Whether it be an interaction via phone, email, instant messaging, Skype, or in person, your ability to communicate internally and with the market, professionally, clearly and compellingly, is spot on.
We see a lot of applications as a result of these postings. Please let us know why you really want this position. We’re a small and tightly knit team, so finding someone we can relate to and feel good about working closely alongside makes a big difference.