As the Sales Operations Specialist and a part of the CareCloud team, your primary mission will be to implement and support CareCloud’s sales governance model. This includes leveraging CareCloud’s CRM to drive accurate forecasting and reporting and driving accountability within the sales organization. The role will test your organization skills, attention to detail, versatility and composure. If you love fast-paced business environments, have a bias for action, and are a meticulous, metrics-driven, analytical business professional, we are looking for you!
- Establish and drive best-in-class sales operations processes leveraging analytics and collaboration cross-functionally with Sales, Marketing, Finance, and Customer Success balancing operational excellence and innovations enablement.
- Own CareCloud’s CRM as the single source of truth for data and analytics from the Sales department.
- Customize and create Salesforce.com dashboards for users and management.
- Help construct and maintain comprehensive SalesOps policies and procedures.
- Build a strong relationship and foundation of trust with Sales leaders and with sales representatives.
- Develop a best-in-breed sales onboarding and manage ongoing sales training cadences.
- Focus on constantly developing sales representatives and sales leaders.
- Conduct bookings reviews to ensure adherence to company policy.
- Develop an in-depth knowledge of CareCloud’s core products.
- Live and breathe the sales pipeline (opportunities by deal stage, deal size, type, etc.).
- Provide support for various sales contracting and administration duties and functions including order processing and provisioning, commission reporting and sales performance reporting.
- Support the planning and development of effective compensation plans to reward behaviors that positively impact the business.
- Work with the Sales organization on sales forecasting, planning, and budgeting processes.
- Proactively monitor and strive to maintain high levels of quality, accuracy, and process consistency in the sales organization’s planning efforts.
- This position reports to the VP, Inside Sales
Work Location: Based in CareCloud’s Miami headquarters
- Has 3-5 years of Sales Operations/Support experience at an organization that has scaled rapidly
- 3-5 years of Salesforce.com experience
- Salesforce Admin Experience - 3 - 5 Years
- Experience with BI tools (e.g. Klipfolio, Pentaho, Tableau, Domo, Salesforce Wave)
- Experience working with an enterprise sales methodology (MEDDIC, CHAMP, SPIN, NEAT, SPI)
- Ability to develop and provide expert-level reports and analysis, in formats that are suitable for presentation to sales management, executive and board-level audiences
- Ideal candidate has ability to mine for required data from various sources, in less than ideal conditions (i.e. lack of sophisticated systems, proprietary data environments, etc.)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
CareCloud recognizes the importance of benefits and wellness for employees and their families. In addition to time off to support work life balance and enjoyment, we offer a comprehensive benefit package designed for employees’ individual needs (including domestic partners).
- Healthcare – A choice of medical plans designed to meet your individual needs
- Dental & vision
- 401(K) with company match
- Flexible spending accounts (health & dependent care)
- Company paid life insurance (accidental and supplemental coverage at low cost)
- Company paid short and long term disability
- Voluntary benefits (pet discount program, Aflac)
- Earned PTO time and paid holidays