LOCATION: Santa Monica, CA (can be Remote)
TITLE: Solutions Marketing Director
REPORTS TO: VP, Marketing
As TigerConnect’s Solutions Commercialization Director, you’ll join a dynamic Marketing team where you will become an expert on today’s enterprise healthcare buyer and emerging market opportunities, translating your research and knowledge into product capabilities that drive sky-high demand for the company’s solutions.
As the link between product strategy and marketing, you’ll help craft the tactics needed to drive measurable sales success. Your get-it-done attitude, attention to detail, and commitment to doing the highest quality work will translate into effective marketing launches driven in part by your evangelization of new product capabilities.
You’ll collaborate with our marketing team to develop innovative programs that drive demand. Your keen ability to grasp and present our product’s value proposition in a way that resonates and clearly articulates how we solve our buyers’ problems will be critical. You are obsessed with tracking performance and have the data to prove what’s working and what isn’t.
You’ll also stalk our competitors’ every move, tracking what they do today and anticipating what they plan to do in the future. You’ll also know our buyers better than they know themselves, zeroing in pain points and motivations related to how they make their buying decisions. This isn’t guesswork. Your strategic insights will be backed by market evidence, which you will gather and use to drive the development of positioning and messaging that resonates with the various buying audiences and empowers our sales channels to be successful.
In addition to the marketing team, you will regularly collaborate with product managers and sales teams; it’s a balancing act that requires strong diplomatic skills, including knowing when to push back and when to dive in.
What You'll Own:
- Market intelligence—be the expert on our buyers, who are they, how they buy and their key buying criteria.
- Understand the competitive landscape—be an expert on our competition and how they are positioned.
- Collaborate with product management and marketing communications to develop product positioning and messaging that resonates with our target buyer personas.
- Understand and document our buyer’s process, including where they get information, and the who, what, when and why behind the decisions they make. Then drive changes to our sales and marketing processes based on what you learn.
- Develop a marketing plan for our products in conjunction with our marketing team, including key activities to support the retention of existing customers and the acquisition of new customers.
- Assess the effectiveness of the marketing programs that support our products on an ongoing basis, and report back to the business on required changes.
- Advise executive leadership regarding the launches of net-new products and releases of existing products, and manage the cross-functional implementation of the plan.
- Act as a thought leader for our solutions externally, including speaking engagements and written works.
- Understand and support our sales channels; train them on the problems we solve for our buyers and users; develop internal tools and external collateral and teach them how and when to use it.
What You Bring to the Table:
- 5+ years of product marketing experience with at least 2 years of experience in a market-facing role (e.g. delivering presentations to customers and prospects, conducting competitor analysis and market research)
- Proficient in productivity applications such as G Suite, PowerPoint, Project Management Software and/or Asana.
- Comfortable using CRM tools such as Salesforce.
- Power user of networking tools such as LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
- Exceptional ROI-tracking skills, able to prove what is –or isn’t—working
- Must be a strong public speaker, comfortable in front of large, groups, and executive teams as well as being a solid writer.
- Excellent people and management skills to interact with staff, colleagues, cross-functional teams and third parties. Be a team player!
- Bachelor’s degree in business or marketing; MBA preferred.
- Pragmatic Marketing Certified (PMC) III or higher preferred.
Who We Are:
As healthcare’s largest provider of clinical communication solutions, TigerConnect helps physicians, nurses, and other staff communicate and collaborate more effectively, accelerating productivity, reducing costs, and improving patient outcomes. With over 7,000 facilities, delivering hundreds of millions of messages monthly, TigerConnect continually delivers advanced product innovations and integrates with critical hospital systems such as the EHR, nurse call, and scheduling solutions. It is recognized as a top Must-See LA Tech Office, one of the 5 Sizzling Silicon Beach Startups to Watch by Entrepreneur, and one of the Best Places to Work in Healthcare for 2015, 2016, and 2017. TigerConnect currently has over 120 employees with offices in Santa Monica, San Jose, and Shanghai.
Why We’re Different:
- We are the largest provider of clinical communication and collaboration solutions in the U.S.
- We're making much-needed, major changes in the healthcare industry - allowing nurses and doctors to treat more patients, more quickly
- Prime office space in the major tech ecosystems of California - Silicon Beach and Silicon Valley - each complete with a loaded fridge and tons of other perks (think rock climbing wall, food trucks, yoga, happy hours & more)
- An opportunity to work closely with a proven executive team, board, and serial entrepreneurs (www.tigerconnect.com/about)
- A fun environment that embraces a “work hard-play hard” culture
- We have team members that love what they do and are willing to go the extra mile to help clients, support the company's rapid growth, and ultimately optimize healthcare workflows
- This is a full time opportunity with a competitive salary, medical benefits, and 401K matching plan
TigerConnect is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
*Recruiting firms that submit resumes to TigerConnect without first entering into a written contract with TigerConnect will not be entitled to any compensation on candidates referred by that firm.