Mist Systems is seeking a full-time Sr. Security Engineer to join our talented team in Cupertino! This role would be specific to different cloud providers, and is a leadership role. We're looking for someone who can architect solutions, is a great communicator, and who already has exposure to Security (preferably he/she has worked in an industry with compliance stance).
- Build cross company impacting security solutions and maintain them.
- Architect solutions and gather cross company support for your vision.
- Focus on larger projects, like building out cloud agnostic solutions at scale.
- Roll out new technology to address corporate and production security concerns
- Support the security of Mesos and Kubernetes infrastructure
- Support the security of hardware and software on embedded firmware
- Technical depth, a desire to get things done, and be recognized for your achievements
- Extensive security experience with web applications and different standards
- Deep knowledge of Linux
- In-depth exposure to at least one cloud environment (AWS, GCP)
- Strong scripting skills in any common scripting language available on Linux
- Experience with tool sets relevant to modern cloud operations
- Exposure to embedded development tools is a plus
- Exposure to Docker, Mesos and/or Kubernetes
- Able to clearly design and communicate complex solutions and then collaborate on them