Aporeto is a VC backed startup in the area of cloud native security. We offer a Zero Trust security solution for cloud, containers and microservices, allowing companies to achieve granular application segmentation. The Aporeto platform protects cloud applications from attack by authenticating and authorizing all communications with a cryptographically signed identity assigned to every workload.
Who We Are
We are passionate about drawing on diverse experiences, creative thought, and unintuitive approaches to create value for our customers and blaze a new path in our industry. Our “no bullshit” motto speaks to our directness and honesty, and our work to building trusted relationships with people and between applications.
About the Role
Aporeto's team is growing and we're looking for an exceptional Software System Test Engineer in San Jose.
- Work with Product Management and Developers to understand requirements.
- Define system testplans to validate all existing feature functionalities configured on system testbeds and automate all testcases.
- Verify endurance and scale testing to validate robust feature functionality under stress.
- Excellent troubleshooting abilities.
- Debug issues found during testing and verify once they are resolved.
- B.S. or M.S. Degree in computer-related discipline
- 3+ years of related experience as a SW System Test Engineer in networking/cloud technologies
- Good understanding of networking concepts, L2-L7 protocols
- Experience in testing container technologies (docker, kubernetes) preferable
- Excellent coding skills (Perl, Python, GoLang).
- Experience with Unix/Linux OS
- Comfortable with Agile methodologies and working in small teams
We offer a wonderfully diverse and highly collaborative work environment where you will enjoy earning a market leading salary and more.