CognitiveScale builds enterprise software that helps companies win with Augmented Intelligence (AI). We make AI work for our client’s business by helping them engage their customers better and making their processes smarter by accelerating the adoption of AI in the client’s enterprise.
Overview of Team
We are a small yet successful dynamic team in the UK leading the way in AI enabled business transformation solutions across many blue chip organisations. Our multidisciplinary team enables client engagement and full project lifecycle from solution selling and into delivery. Existing delivery focused skills include account management, architecture, security, business analysis, data analysis, software development, machine learning, project management and UI/UX.
Due to growth in our business we are looking to expand our team as we take on new clients, new domains we are looking for the ‘right person’ to join us. We are looking for a strong tech leader to design, develop and debug complex web-based applications.
- Collaborate with peers on solution design, work estimation and implementation of new features including interfaces, contracts with storage system, data transformation and handoff to client technical team.
- Work closely with designers regarding technical feasibility and creative possibilities
- Keep on top of task and defect management system for assigned issues for each iteration as well as estimate and assess work priority.
- Plan by understanding the details (effort, risk, priority) of remaining work committed for a release
- Plan and execute an incremental and iterative software development process
- Perform peer code reviews as part of everyday workflow
- Work with Customer and CognitiveScale project leadership to ensure implementation of CognitiveScale products and services are delivered on time and on budget
- Identify and champion opportunities to evaluate emerging technologies
- Make a fun environment working with a great team and create cutting edge software
ESSENTIAL SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Proven track record in designing, developing and debugging web-based applications
- Understanding of responsive design principles
- Experience performance tuning complex front-end applications (page load optimization, code level performance tuning)
- Experience integrating data from 3rd party APIs into applications
- Experience of working and leading Agile development
- Experience of Git
- Innovative, passionate and a great problem solver
- Familiarity with best practice for web usability and interaction design
- Relational databases
- Virtualisation; Docker
- Continuous Integration Continuous Deployment (CI/CD)
- Cloud - AWS, Azure
- Native App Development
- Virtualization libraries
- Big Data
- Enterprise Services such as Messaging (NiFi), ETL technologies and Spark