Cority Inc., an enterprise software company based in Toronto, Canada is looking for candidates to join its Professional Services team in the role of Implementation Consultant.
The Implementation Consultant has an integral role within the Cority organization and is responsible to ensure the delivery of a high quality software implementation for our customers.
This position is open to experienced candidates and is recommended for those individuals looking to further their career in professional services delivery.
· Act as the liaison between Cority and clients based on assigned projects. Validate that assigned clients are satisfied with all Cority provided software and services. Ensure lead consultant is involved in appropriate corrective actions and/or recommendations to Cority management.
· Follow Cority Implementation Methodology (MIM) for all customer implementations. Establish, in conjunction with the client and Cority PM, a plan for management of the project implementation including intervention where timeline milestones are being delayed or missed.
· Guide and teach clients on the configuration of Cority software to meet business requirements. Provide recommendations to clients on how to align business practices to standard Cority software functionality.
· Develop and conduct standard & client tailored training sessions for end-users and train-the-trainer programs.
· Travel to client sites an average of 25% of the time, rarely more than one week at a time.
QUALIFICATIONS AND CHARACTERISTICS OF AN IDEAL CANDIDATE:
· A graduate of a university program in occupational health & safety, industrial hygiene, occupational health, business administration or computer science or a related program with equivalent work experience
· Industry experience in the field of environmental preferred. Candidates with medical, environmental, industrial hygiene experience will also be considered; professional designation (CIH, CSP, CSRP, COHN) a definite asset
· Must have a comprehensive knowledge of system implementation life cycles and project management methodologies
· Minimum of 3-5 years in software implementation experience desired, but not required
· Experience with environmental preferred, but will also consider candidates with medical, environmental, industrial hygiene experience
· Strong time management skills
· Strong problem solving capability; ability to think on your feet
· Drive for Results
· Exceptional Customer Focus
· Ability to work independently as well as with a team
· Fluency in Spanish and/or French an asset
Compensation: Competitive base salary plus bonus