Gong.io helps salespeople have better conversations by using AI and machine learning to pinpoint what the top performers are saying and doing differently. Those behaviors can then be replicated across the entire team to increase quota attainment and slash on-boarding time of new team members. Customer-facing teams at hundreds of companies like LinkedIn, GE and ZipRecruiter use Gong to improve their customer experience in millions of conversations every day.
Gong is looking for a Customer Success Operations Manager to join our growing Customer Success team. You will help build the customer strategy and infrastructure as a key partner to the VP of Customer Success and Chief Operating Officer. You will influence the trajectory of Gong’s overall business, partner with cross functional leaders, and take on an operating role with an exciting and fast growing company with very ambitious goals.
In this role, you will run CS ops, helping to drive the creation and execution of account plans, design and maintain CS processes, and analyze key metrics to enhance productivity and quality, inevitably creating more “raving fans”. You will play a crucial role in guiding operational initiatives that are central to preparing Gong for scale.
We’re looking for someone who is authentic and ambitious, who is able to embrace ambiguity and approach business problems in a data-driven and structured manner. You can’t be afraid to roll up your sleeves and collaborate on problems that have never been tackled before.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Implement customer success solutions to help the team best manage and support our "raving fans"
- Provide analysis and recommendations to internal stakeholders based on key indicators, drivers, and trends
- Own components of the forecasting and planning process for Customer Success
- Establish yourself as a trusted partner working with various levels of cross functional leadership to drive projects that improve CS quality and productivity through process and operations
- Drive changes to our technology stack that result in improvements to our customer experience
- 5+ years of relevant work experience in CS ops; startup and SaaS preferred.
- Strong analytical and conceptual problem-solving abilities.
- Creative, resourceful, detail-oriented, and well-organized.
- Successfully deployed and/or owned CS software instance.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Passionate about providing an exceptional customer experience.
- Solution oriented and operationally-minded.
- A strong team player but still a self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced, high-growth startup environment.
- Someone who flourishes when given responsibility and a sense of ownership.
You'll get to
- Work closely with some of Silicon Valley’s best talent to create a truly amazing team.
- Join a fast-growing company early, make a difference, and enjoy the ride.
- To challenge yourself and take your career to the next level.
- Enjoy a competitive compensation package.