Want to join a company on the cutting edge of technology and travel? Want to be part of a fantastic and fun company that’s revolutionizing the online travel advertising space?
Built on a decade of expertise analyzing the complete traveler path to purchase, Sojern drives travelers from dream to destination. The company delivered $13B in bookings for its clients to date by activating multi-channel branding and performance solutions on the Sojern Traveler Platform.
Recognized on the Top Company Cultures list by Entrepreneur Magazine, Sojern is headquartered in San Francisco, with teams based in Dubai, Dublin, Hong Kong, London, Mexico City, New York, Omaha, Paris, Singapore, Sydney, and Istanbul.
This position will work from our offices in San Francisco, California.
- Experience leading an IT department for a company of 300+ people across multiple office locations. Experience supporting International locations preferred.
- Establish and own the Information Technology & Security roadmap and analyze tradeoffs between usability, security, and performance needs. Communicate priorities, long and short term goals and progress to the organization in a frequent and consistent manner
- Manage our vendor relationship with our IT managed services partner, to ensure we have the right level of technical support in our various regional offices
- Collaborate with other leaders in the company to identify IT & Security gaps, solve issues as they arise, and make sure everything runs smoothly
- Operational Excellence: In this position you are expected to drive operational excellence. This includes, but not limited to:
- Managing team processes, procedures, and automation to improve efficiency in our day-to-day tasks and projects, driving quality into metrics and building reports focusing on improvement.
- change/incident management: responsibilities include driving initiatives regarding improvements to existing processes, gather feedback, develop new practices & procedures, support audit initiatives, in order to scale with the rapid expansion of the infrastructure and employee base.
- Information Security: Maintain the security and integrity of Information Technology network / systems included, but not limited to:
- Analyze business needs and oversee security architecture, administration, and policy planning to lessen the possibility of a security breach.
- Recommends and implements mitigating actions to contain incident related activity and security enhancements to management
- Team Performance Management: Will own all facets of performance and career management for the team. Regular one-on-one meetings with all team members are required. You will be expected to provide both technical and ‘soft skill’ mentoring in order to maintain a well-rounded, well-balanced team.
- Related Bachelor's Degree
- 5+ years of Information Technology experience with 3+ years managing department/teams
- Ability and successful history of leading complex programs and projects
- Experience with enterprise level resource planning
- Ability to successfully develop, mentor, coach and manage the performance of others
- Strong understanding of business processes and activities
- Successful history of managing projects with varying levels of responsibility
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality both verbal and in various systems
- Ability to travel up to 25% as needed both local and international (Generally not extensive)
Opportunities: Be part of a growing team with training and support to help you grow
Ownership: Lead creative and challenging projects
Give Back: We give 40 hours a year to volunteer and organize office volunteer programs with local organizations
Culture: Strong core business values, focus on teamwork, vibrant, social and fun environment
Snacks: Variety of snacks in the office
Meals: Monthly catered lunches & happy hours
Competitive Localized Benefits
IATA Travel Discount
Time Off: Flexible vacation days
At Sojern, we value diversity and always treat all employees and job applicants based on merit, qualifications, competence, and talent. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.