Infutor is the expert in Consumer Identity Management. We are 100% focused on enabling brands to know everything they need to about consumers, to instantly make informed marketing and risk decisions.
Infutor’s experience linking trusted data sources result in solutions that:
- Identify, verify and score inbound consumers, on-demand, with as little as a single identifier.
- Link customer data, update/add missing identifiers and enhanced attributes.
- Enable improved digital marketing performance through higher match rates and complete insights.
Infutor gives brands a secure, privacy compliant foundation to improve inbound engagements and outbound marketing reach, and to minimize fraud and collections risk.
This dynamic, rapidly growing company is seeking a Sales Engineer to join its Oakbrook Terrace headquarters. This position will be part of the Product Team.
The Sales Engineer provides in-depth data expertise to support the technical relationship with Infutor’s customers, including product and solution briefings, proof-of-concept work, and partner directly with product management to prioritize solutions. The Sales Engineer will report to the Director of Sales Engineering.
Responsibilities and Duties
What did the Gym Trainer say to the ML model?
"You don't need a workout. You’re overfit!"
As a Sales Engineer, your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Provide in-depth data expertise to support the technical relationship with Infutor’s customers, including product and solution briefings, proof-of-concept work, and partner directly with product management to prioritize solutions.
- Support sales with excellent technical, communication, and organizational skills.
- Accountable for creation of client facing presentations, providing direction on products and services that can be leveraged to achieve clients’ goals, responding to technical questions, data mining, data analysis, and helping sales teams create sales strategies based on their product knowledge.
- Understand the needs of the client, any problems or unmet needs the client is faced with and presents products as a tool to fix the problem or fulfill the need.
- Responsible for gathering client solution requirements through collaborating with the client and internal staff.
- Understands how products interact and may be modified to meet client requirements.
- Coordinate and manage internal resources (sales, sales support, product, operations, IT) to ensure solutions fulfill client needs and to estimate development and implementation efforts from both a time and expense perspective.
- Responsible for Insights in the form of professional presentations with an industry or sub-vertical point of view. Insights can be analytic and/or technical in nature. Strong persuasion skills are needed during sales meetings/appointments.
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering degree or equivalent
- 2+ years of data analysis in a sales, sales support role, or equivalent experience in customer-facing role
- Must possess strong presentation skills.
- Strong oral and written communication skills to effectively communicate with all levels
- Highly proficient with PPT, Excel and related analytical tools (Python, SQL, R, AWS)
- Aptitude for solving complex problems and a strong analytical aptitude
- Must be detail oriented, able to flush out complete requirements in support of solution development and delivery.
- Organized and should have presence of mind, able to eliminate sales obstacles through creative and adaptive approaches.
- Provide feedback to both product management and senior sales management on returned assessments to ensure sales training effectiveness and product quality
- Must be prepared to travel 10%
Benefits and Perks
- Ownership—Performance Unit Grants
- Corporate Bonus Eligibility
- Employee Referral Bonus
- 401(k) Match
- Education Reimbursement
- Free On-site Fitness Center and Gym Membership Discounts
- Medical & Prescription Drug Insurance through our partner, BCBS of IL (monthly premiums 100% paid for employee only coverage!)
- Dental Insurance through our partner, Principal (monthly premiums 100% paid for employee only coverage!)
- Vision Insurance through our partner, VSP (monthly premiums 100% paid for employee only coverage!)
- Provided at No Cost to Employees: Basic Term Life Insurance, Long-Term Disability, Short-Term Disability, and Accidental Death & Personal Loss Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts for Health Care, Dependent Care, and Commuter through our partner, WageWorks
- Free Access to Life Management Tools: Employee Assistance Program, Discounts, and Wellness
- Identity Protection Insurance
- Voluntary Term Life Insurance
- Critical Illness Insurance
- Accident Insurance
- Paid Time Off for Vacation, Illness, & Maternity/Paternity Leave
- Corporate-sponsored Activities & Events Year Round