Who is Karat?
Interviewing is the gateway to building careers and teams. Yet, it’s no one’s job to do it with fairness and professionalism -- so we made it our job.
Karat conducts first-round technical interviews on behalf of companies like Indeed, Intuit, Pinterest, and Citrix. Our network of experienced Interview Engineers have conducted tens of thousands of technical interviews with software engineering candidates. Clients increase capacity to interview and unlock engineering productivity, all while providing exceptional candidate experiences.
Customer Success at Karat:
- Establish yourself as a trusted advisor to our customers, building close relationships at varying levels within their organizations.
- Manage accounts throughout their lifecycle, from on boarding and KPI definition through to renewal and up sell.
- Develop tools that the team will use to monitor account health and opportunities.
- Partner with our Sales team to effectively communicate the value of the service, unlock new opportunities at clients and expand the business.
- Work closely with Product and Engineering teams to ensure the needs of and opportunities for our customers are considered in our product roadmap.
- This role will require 15-20% travel.
- Developed and delivered strategic presentations and narratives for senior executives; you communicate complex ideas effectively.
- Exceptional analytical and quantitative problem solving and modeling skills.
- An ability to work effectively with people at all levels in an organization.
- A growth mindset.
- A passion for the problem we are trying to solve and a strong desire to work in a fast paced, highly dynamic environment.
- Previous experience working with large, strategic accounts with high ACVs is preferred
- 5+ years of working in a consultative, client facing role with deep engagements.
- Management Consulting or Customer Success experience.
Statement of Non-Discrimination:
In keeping with our beliefs and goals, no employee or applicant will face discrimination or harassment based on: race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, age, gender, marital/domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability status, or veteran status. Above and beyond discrimination and harassment based on “protected categories,” we also strive to prevent other subtler forms of inappropriate behavior (i.e., stereotyping) from ever gaining a foothold in our office. Whether blatant or hidden, barriers to success have no place at Karat.
We value a diverse workforce: people of color are strongly encouraged to apply.
With thanks to the Level Playing Field Institute for this statement of non-discrimination