Qualification :B Tech / Similar
Salary : Best in Industry
This is a strategic automation, reporting and analytics leadership role. You will be responsible for reporting automation, providing analytical insights to leadership for operational and strategic decision making.
Your responsibilities will include framing and execution of strategy using data analysis and data mining expertise to support various projects and reporting requests using technical skills to develop reports and automation by leveraging SQL coding, Amazon Web Services and Business Intelligence tools.
What were looking for...
- Leading conversations with various requestors to gather reporting and analytics requirements requiring communication with multiple levels of leadership and across many functional departments.
- Creating data sources from various sources for initiative tracking and analysis driving sales, collections and operations.
- Assisting in the crafting of business cases and success metrics and providing quantification for business partners.
- Support in automation in recurring reporting and automation processes that are efficient, accurate, and timely.
- Ensuring data integrity and security across all data requests through validation processes and thorough understanding of data sharing limitations.
- Maintaining reporting relevance to add value to the business. Identifying reporting and automation enhancement opportunities, documenting suggested resolution, and updating code as agreed upon by users.
- Ownership and maintenance of existing automations utilized to support various operational teams.
- Work with project managers, business analysts and quality analysts to successfully deliver software solutions and lead issue resolution of existing systems.
- Demonstrate adaptability to organize, coordinate and implement tasks with strong attention to detail.
- Build the predictive analytics solutions to solve business problems
- B.Tech or similar qualification with more than 6 years of work experience.
- Expert knowledge of data architecture, SQL queries and BI tools
- Experience creating charts, graphs, and presentations in BI tools
- Demonstrated strong analytical skills; ability to investigate and determine root cause of issues.
- Demonstrated experience in continuous improvement initiatives and project management.
- Demonstrated ability to negotiate issues across multiple teams in an environment of constant change.
- Demonstrated strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organization skills.
- Demonstrated a strong desire to learn
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Functional Area:Analytics & Business Intelligence
Role Category:Analytics & BI
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time