An initiative that started in 2014 with just a few restaurants on board limited to Koramangala in Bangalore, Swiggy is now India’s leading food ordering and delivery platform. We recently received our series H round of funding and were able to raise an astounding $1 Billion. We have grown beyond our wildest imaginations. Starting off with just 2 neighbourhoods in Bangalore, we are now present in over 70 locations PAN India and are only looking to grow further. More than 50,000 restaurant partners leverage Swiggy to reach new customers and increase their sales. All of this has been made possible only because of our motivated work force nearing 5000+ employees that run the show from start to finish. Every order delivered by Swiggy’s fleet of over 1,20,000 Delivery Executives, the largest in India, ensures a host of customer-centric features, while ensuring we provide unparalleled convenience for our customers.
About the role
· Leading a young and ambitious cluster team in running the best on-demand food delivery service while constantly raising standards.
· Responsible for sustaining and growing the city’s revenues with P&L responsibilities.
· Leading the Sales team in initiating new accounts and managing relationships with existing ones, thereby ensuring a healthy mix of partners.
· Laying down the roadmap for new account acquisition for the city and ensuring its execution.
· Strategizing and executing all account related initiatives from operational troubleshooting to activations.
· Maintaining a strong relationship with partners and being the face of Swiggy in that community.
· Leading the Operations team in delivering the best Customer experience while having a 360-degree view from Customer Care to Delivery Executive Safety to Optimal utilization of resources.
· Managing the administration function, operational performance reporting, streamlining processes and systems wherever possible
· Responsible for managing the City team from hiring and training new recruits to assigning targets and formulating incentive plans as well as career planning for each member of the team.