Our mission at Talkspace is to make therapy affordable and accessible to everyone. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. Help over one million people feel better.
We are looking for a customer support representative to join our growing Customer Experience team in our NYC Headquarters. Talkspace's Customer Experience team is a diverse, resourceful, and empathetic group that knows every nook and cranny of Talkspace. They use their expert knowledge to keep things functioning like a well oiled machine. We are looking for an engaging and friendly team player who shares our commitment to customer satisfaction and operations, and who wants to bring their talents into a “for purpose” space. To work at Talkspace, you need to be as passionate as we are about our work, and excited to partner with us to achieve our mission of bringing quality mental healthcare to all.
About this role:
- Ensure every user interaction with Talkspace leaves our users feeling happier than when they arrived
- Prompt, empathetic, and helpful responses to user support inquiries
- Following existing support processes and suggesting new ones where they are missing or lacking
- Supporting users with web and mobile applications and their overall Talkspace experience
Measures of success:
- Responsiveness to new tickets
- Customer service ratings by users
- Company churn metrics and reviews
The ideal candidate is a reliable and friendly team player who shares our commitment to customer satisfaction. We’re looking for:
- Exemplary customer service skills
- Hardworking, reliable, friendly, and optimistic team player
- Ability to adapt to, learn, and create new processes
- Creative problem solver
- At ease with ambiguity
- Experience (or strong interest) in working in a fast-paced, rapidly changing startup environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Talkspace is the world's leading online therapy company. We are based on Manhattan. Check out this article to read what it is like to use our product: www.today.com/money/text-therapy-if-your-smartphon...
Because we are on a mission to make the world a better place. Our focus to help people feel happy starts at Talkspace, where we connect, collaborate, and have fun. Monthly team outings, happy hours, in-house family-style lunches, office snacks, generous PTO, access to Talkspace products, ping pong table, and competitive benefits are just some of the ways we make Talkspace a great place to work. Do you want to save the world? Come join us!
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Talkspace is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants are considered for all roles without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, citizenship status, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, marital, parental, veteran or military status, unfavorable military discharge, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state or local law.