1. Work on some of the toughest and most exciting problems in the hyper local delivery
2. We are looking for a critical thinker and strong problem solver to identify
opportunities in transforming our operational model
3. The role will involve a mix of product & process driven problem solving and would
need the individual to focus on providing sustainable solutions.
4. Stakeholder management (such as engineering teams, city operation teams, and
business teams) would be a key requirement for the role. The role would be
responsible for end to end solution development and on ground roll-out for the
5. Individual needs to be proficient in problem solving, product first thinking and
execution as the role will be an amalgamation of all these capabilities.
6. The role will solve some of the most important problems in hyper local delivery
space such as improving delivery experience for our 100K+ strong delivery fleets, and
improve delivery driven Cx metrics etc.
7. Large project management experience and capabilities is a must for the role
8. Ensure success of projects through interaction with regional heads, central
operations and city operations teams.
9. Transfer of successful projects to BAU team and ensure smooth transition
1. B.E./B.Tech. from a top college (IIT/NIT/BITS)
2. 1-3 years experience in a cross-functional role (preferably in a people management role)
3. Excellent analytical skills
4. Consulting/Start-up experience is a plus.