Through its market-leading financial management solution, VisitPay is using software, data and analytics to transform how hospitals help patients manage their healthcare expenses. The company is growing, and we are seeking an Associate Product Manager for VisitPay, our market-leading healthcare payment software application.
The right candidate will have a demonstrated track record supporting the design and management of software-based solutions, preferably in a web-based environment. They should be familiar with and espouse an iterative, agile development and product release mindset, with a focus on quality and compliance.
This person will work with cross-functional teams to execute the product roadmap. To do so they should be adept at gaining insight from a variety of inputs (both qualitative and quantitative), turning that insight into product direction, then working closely with engineering teams as the product is developed and iterated: the candidate will be responsible for answering questions about requirements. The candidate will also work with client-facing teams to ensure the appropriate level of support, education, and training is provided as the product matures.
This person will report to a Senior Product Manager but will work cross-functionally with all internal stakeholders, to include: software development, IT, user experience and design, marketing, product management, client management, and executive leadership.
Competencies for success:
- Problem solving
- Ability to take direction but also self-manage/motivate
- Ability to translate goals, strategies, and/or business requirements from internal and external sources into detailed product requirements
- Strong understanding of data and how it’s leveraged in business environments to drive change
- Ability to partner and engage with a cross-section of people at multiple levels of the organization
- Outstanding communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong presentation skills
Education & Experience
- Bachelor's degree. MBA or related master's degree is a plus
- 3+ years of work experience, including experience with enterprise software solutions
- Experience in a B2C or B2B2C setting
- Significant understanding of and experience with agile development processes and tools (Jira experience is a plus)
- Experience partnering with key stakeholders to understand customer needs and identify trends
- Experience partnering with analysts, engineers, UX designers and UI developers
- Previous experience in healthcare billing and/or consumer finance is a significant plus
- Experience with SQL is a plus
- This position is based in Boise, ID.
- Sponsorship is not available for this position.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
VisitPay is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.