Somewhere along the way, CRM gat really hard to use. We’re changing that. Copper was built with three basic principles in mind: keep it simple, show what matters, and make it actionable.
Copper is the No. 1 crm for G Suite that’s recommended by Google. It works instantly through a seamless integration with G Suite, has a beautiful user experience, and is designed to help teams and businesses build long-lasting relationships. Copper services more than 12,000 paid businesses in more than 110 countries.
What you'll do:
We are looking for an experienced Operations Engineer to support and scale our organization and application. You’ll be a crucial member of the Operations Team that is responsible for the security, monitoring, troubleshooting, and resolving issues that affect the availability and quality of the Copper CRM application. Because this team drives the creation of automation, self-healing and resiliency initiatives, you’ll have a direct influence on how we build out our infrastructure.
- Respond to alarms, alerts, or abnormal behaviors detected through reactive or proactive monitoring
- Be the escalation point for Engineering to troubleshoot issues in production; assisting in the development and test environments if needed
- Assist in streamlining our operations and processes through opportunities to build and maintain tools for deployment, monitoring, and security.
- Implement change management tickets effectively and efficiently for all software deployments and fixes.
- Develop scripts around existing tools to automate simple tasks
- Fulfill periodic on-call responsibilities
What you’ll have:
- 3+ years experience in SRE, DevOps, Systems Administration or Technical Operations in supporting a SaaS application
- In-depth working knowledge of both Linux & AWS or GCP
- Solid understanding of the whole stack; from firewalls to networking to databases
- Experience building systems to audit and measure the health, availability & scalability of various services
- Experience with using configuration management systems like Ansible
- Ability to write in Shell, Python, Ruby or similar scripting languages
- Solid understanding of networking ( DNS, TCP/IP, VPN )
Bonus points if:
- Hands on experience with Jenkins, Travis or similar build and deployment orchestration tools is desirable
- Hands on experience with Kubernetes or other virtualization orchestration technologies
- Hands on experience with Graphite, Splunk, ELK or equivalent
- Experience in Incident Management and a good understanding of service management with knowledge of ITIL service lifecycle phases, framework, and best practices
- In-depth AWS or GCP Infrastructure knowledge for security configuration and compliance
- Conduct security reviews - from high-level web application architecture to OS level parameters to meet our security goals and requirements
- Great team: Founded by successful veterans of Yahoo, Zynga, and eBay
- Huge market: Disrupting a massive, growing $35+ billion market for CRM
- Funding: Raised $53M for our Series C from top-tier investors like Norwest Venture Partners
- Award winning product: G2Crowd #1 in Customer Satisfaction Summer Rankings, Google Best New Tech Partner of the Year
- Impact: A fun, transparent, and exciting start-up culture that empowers its people to make a huge impact.
- Goodies: Awesome benefits, catered meals, team outings, and more!