Somewhere along the way, CRM gat really hard to use. We’re changing that. Copper was built with three basic principles in mind: keep it simple, show what matters, and make it actionable.
Copper is the No. 1 crm for G Suite that’s recommended by Google. It works instantly through a seamless integration with G Suite, has a beautiful user experience, and is designed to help teams and businesses build long-lasting relationships. Copper services more than 12,000 paid businesses in more than 110 countries.
What you'll do:
We’re looking for a hands-on leader of Revenue Operations to build out and run our revenue function. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in the SaaS industry and will be able to demonstrate a solid understanding of the OTC process, as well as strong system skills to proactively work with engineers in automation. In addition, this person will become a subject-matter expert in administering the billing, controls process, ASC 606 Revenue Recognition, and SaaS metric reporting. This position will report to the Corporate Controller, but will have regular interaction the Senior Director of Sales Operations.
- Translate the company's go-to-market strategies into sustainable order-to-cash process and ensure revenue for all billings are accurately recorded in accordance with ASC 606 and properly reflected in SaaS metric reporting.
- Create and enforce best practices for order-to cash processes to enhance internal controls and process efficiencies. This may include pricing, contracting, collections, cancellations, credit checks, credit memos, and billing, among other things
- Participate in cash forecasting efforts by analyzing billing data and cash collection status
- Manage sales tax related activities and ensure tax compliance
- Identify issues that may result in adverse revenue recognition
impact and work with respective teams to address root causes.
- Provide technical memos for billing and ASC 606 revenue
recognition for complex customer contracts
- Collaborating with Business Systems and Engineers to continuously
- Improve the Order-to-Cash process and automation
- Leverage data and analysis to help FP&A understand and optimize the
operations of our Sales, Marketing, and Customer Success teams
What you’ll have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Information system or
- 4-6+ years of relevant revenue recognition experience
- Big 4 experience required, CPA a plus
- Extensive experience with ERP systems and billing applications
- (Recurly, Zuora, Quickbooks, NetSuite)
- Experience with accounts reconciliations and closing procedures
- for accounts receivable, revenue recognition and Saas metrics
- Strong Knowledge of GAAP as applied to revenue and accounts
- receivable related activities
- Ability to build and modify queries in SQL a plus
- Great team: Founded by successful veterans of Yahoo, Zynga, and eBay
- Huge market: Disrupting a massive, growing $35+ billion market for CRM
- Funding: Raised $53M for our Series C from top-tier investors like Norwest Venture Partners
- Award winning product: G2Crowd #1 in Customer Satisfaction Summer Rankings, Google Best New Tech Partner of the Year
- Impact: A fun, transparent, and exciting start-up culture that empowers its people to make a huge impact.
- Goodies: Awesome benefits, catered meals, team outings, and more!