Somewhere along the way, CRM gat really hard to use. We’re changing that. Copper was built with three basic principles in mind: keep it simple, show what matters, and make it actionable.
Copper is the No. 1 crm for G Suite that’s recommended by Google. It works instantly through a seamless integration with G Suite, has a beautiful user experience, and is designed to help teams and businesses build long-lasting relationships. Copper services more than 12,000 paid businesses in more than 110 countries.
What you’ll do:
You’ll lead a team of Sales Development Specialists responsible for developing and qualifying new inbound revenue opportunities, and out-bounding to generate and qualify larger revenue opportunities. The focus will be on managing our top source of pipeline generation, and be responsible for the team’s performance on a monthly basis. Ultimately, you’ll exceed a team monthly quota of decision-maker meetings and qualified leads passed to sales, and help the sales org achieve their revenue goals.
- Identify, interview and hire sales talent and continually "raise the bar" with each new hire
- Provide on-boarding and continuous training for the SDRs to help them meet their individual goals
- Proactively identify opportunities for process and performance improvements, in partnership with marketing and sales, and take swift action
- Establish a repeatable SDR/BDR program involving hiring, developing/coaching, successful execution and promotion to the next level
- Develop the vision and strategy for the team and manage day-to-day operations, with a focus on performance of key Inbound and Outbound metrics
What you’ll have:
- 4+ years of SaaS sales and/or sales development experience with a proven track record of consistently meeting and exceeding quota
- 2+ years of management experience, with proven success managing a team to exceed quota targets
- Experience contributing to recruiting and leading a high-performing team of Sales Development Reps and a passion for developing career paths
- Demonstrated ability to build pipeline using inbound and outbound prospecting strategies
- Highly personable with a genuine interest in coaching and making your team successful
- Very data-driven and outcomes-oriented in goal setting and decision making
- Ability to prioritize tasks and manage time effectively
- Familiar with CRMs and sales development tools (LinkedIn, Outreach, etc.)
- Great team: Founded by successful veterans of Yahoo, Zynga, and eBay
- Huge market: Disrupting a massive, growing $35+ billion market for CRM
- Funding: Raised $53M for our Series C from top-tier investors like Norwest Venture Partners
- Award winning product: G2Crowd #1 in Customer Satisfaction Summer Rankings, Google Best New Tech Partner of the Year
- Impact: A fun, transparent, and exciting start-up culture that empowers its people to make a huge impact.
- Goodies: Awesome benefits, catered meals, team outings, and more!